Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Duck Work Dungaree FRB229 is made to last. Made of 13-ounce, 100% cotton flame-resistant duck, it had a full seat and thigh, multiple tool and utility pockets and hammer loop. It also features an arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at waist, bass zipper fly with Nomex® zipper tape, two reinforced back pockets, triple-stitched main seams and 19-inch leg openings to fit over work boots. NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant.
All Carhartt flame-resistant pants are NFPA-70E compliant and are made of substantial cotton duck, denim or canvas. Some styles feature an arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at the waist, brass fly zipper, reinforced pack pockets, multiple tool and utility pockets and a hammer loop. All styles have larger leg openings to fit over work boots.
- Fiber: 13-ounce, 100% cotton flame-resistant duck
- Arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at waist
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
Economy Chap Especially Designed For Rallies & Swap Meets.
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm promo cowhide.
- Unisex chap with 2 jean style front pockets, one on each side.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- 4 snaps at the bottom.
- Size adjusting lace on the back.
- Heavy Duty high quality mesh lining.
- All hardware non-rusting and non-corroding.
- Genuine leather main label and hangtag.
- Soft Drum Dyed leather 0.8-1.0mm
- Side-laced for perfect fit and M/C look
- Stylish cut lines
- Clean zip front
- 2 outside pockets and 1 inside pocket for storage
- Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding
Out of stock