For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology Xtreme Lightweight Technology Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Zipper fly with double rubber snap closure
- Adjustable waist with belt loops
- Full Leg crotch gusset for easy of movement
- Two inset pockets at waist
- One rear snap pocket
- Two cargo flap pockets
- New updated styling
- System Layer 3
ScentLok's most popular glove style features our innovative Carbon Alloy® technology and a more form fitting design. A great early season glove with gripper palm.
- Features Carbon Alloy® which combines the power of activated carbon, treated carbon, and zeolite for maximum odor adsorption
- Moisture wicking knit fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Palm grip design
A warm and flexible foundation for the new 5.11 layering system, the Sub-Z Crew is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and like the 5.11 Sub-Z Quarter-Zip, the Sub-Z Crew features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Crew will remain securely tucked in at all times. Neutral color choices allow easy matching with additional 5.11 layering gear.
- The ideal foundation for the 5.11 layering system
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Neutral color choices match other 5.11 layering gear
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
Men’s Sporty Scooter Jacket
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm available in black or brown color.
- Modern fit, mandarin collar, stripe detailing, & hidden zippers give sporty look.
- Perforated action back for look and air flow.
- Full opening zippered sleeve cuffs, great fit, easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- Side zippers at the bottom for more comfort while riding.
- 2 sleeve and two pocket vents with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation.
- 4 outside pockets and two inside pockets for storage.
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth
- Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
UA Tactical graphic T's aren’t just designed as a nod to folks in uniform. They’re actually designed to perform.
- Charged Cotton® fabric has the comfort of cotton, but dries much faster
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- Durable ribbed collar provides a comfortable fit
The Carhartt Men’s Long Sleeve Workwear Henley K128 works as tough as you while on the job yet it’s 6.75 ounce, 100% cotton jersey knit with a rib-knit collar allows you to easily relax after a hard day’s work. This popular, all-purpose Carhartt Henley is perfect for cooler days or layering over your favorite Carhartt t-shirt.
- 100% cotton, mid-weight.
- Ash fiber: 99% cotton/1% polyester
- Heather grey: 90% cotton/10% polyester
- Left chest pocket
- Rib-Knit Collar
Keep your hands warm while you hunt with the ScentBlocker Pro Grip Gloves!
- 100% Polyester soft and quiet fleece
- Innovative silicon gripping print on palms
- PU gripping on finger tips
- Neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure
The Carhartt Men's Relaxed Fit Holter Jean is designed to have a relaxed seat and thing fit and comes in the Bed Rock color.
- 11.75 - ounce, 82% cotton, 18% polyester denim
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh for easy movement
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Ounce-for-ounce durable as 15-ounce denim
- Bed rock denim color
Go hunting in style! Robinson Outdoors provides comfortable yet practical attire for all hunters.
- Realtree Xtra design
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester Jersey fabric
- Rib-Knit neck and sleeve cuffs