Men’s Single Back Panel Vest
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Single panel back ideal for patches and club logos.
- 2 zippered outside pockets and two inside pockets for storage.
- Side laces for MC look and size adjustment.
- Antique black snaps and hidden zippers for clean look.
- Classic 4 snap front.
- Inner satin liner.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
Men’s Buffalo Nickel Vest with Dual side internal Concealed gun pockets with adjustable side laces.
- Milled 1.1-1.2mm cow leather.
- 4 Antique Buffalo nickel head snaps on front.
- 2 outside pockets with hidden snap closure & 2 inside concealed gun pockets made of special nylon with inbuilt holsters and snap closure.
- Single panel back, ideal for patches, embroidery or airbrushed art work.
- American sizing. Ample length. Smart fitting.
- Side lacing for additional size adjustment.
- Armhole lining trimmed with heavy buffer fabric to stop lining from coming out of the armhole.
- Heavy duty long lasting polyester lining.
From: $31.99Key Industries Contractor Double Front Denim Dugarees are designed with the working man in mind. These relaxed fit jeans allow you move comfortably and tough enough to withstand whatever the workday throws your way.
- 100% Cotton 15 oz Medium Stone-Wash Denim Fabric
- Chap Style Double Knees with Cleanout
- Rivets at Stress Points
- Double Utility Pockets on Right Leg
- Single Utility Pocket on Left Leg
- Reinforced Oversized Back Pockets
- Reinforced Double Bottom Front Pockets
- Color: .45 Indigo Blue
- 6 oz 100% Pre-shrunk, ring spun cotton
- Generous fit
- Side seams to minimize twisting
- Double-needle top-stitching on main seams
- Taped neck seam for comfort
- Screen print neck label
- Front chest pocket
- Comfortable Rib Cuffs
- Heather Grey is 88% Cotton / 12% Polyester
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester durable ripstop fabric
- Adjustable side waist tabs with belt loops
- 2 side
- 2 rear and 2 slash pockets
- Drawstring ankle adjustment
Make sure you stay safe all year round with the Key Industries ANSI II Class 2 Hi-Visibility Break-A-Way Mesh Vest 98.39. This safety vest is made of 100% poly mesh so it breaths in the summer and because of the large arm openings is easily thrown over a coat in the winter. A reflect strip wraps around the torso and over the shoulders for added safety measures, but you don't have to take our word for it. This vest is ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Complaint.
- 100% Poly Mesh Material for Year-Round Wear
- Premium Reflective Striping
- Tape Sewn on for Superior Durability
- Large Neck and Arm Openings
- Two Exterior Front Pockets
- Velcro Closure Front, Shoulders and Sides
- ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Complaint
Under Armour's Wounded Warrior Project® T-shirts are more than just a nod to men & women in uniform—they help support the program, giving back to those who have sacrificed so much for our country.
- This is an Official Wounded Warrior Project® Licensed product
- Charged Cotton® has the comfort of cotton, but dries much faster
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat & dries fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- 4.7 oz. Cotton/Polyester
The Element is part of our high performance outdoor apparel group, which offers functionality and versatality. The light weight Nano Fleece pull-over is ideal for layering while providing anti-static technology. Imported.
- Year-round versatality-- perfect for layering or lightweight comfort
- Antistatic finish inside and out
- Anti-pill exterior
- Overlock five needle stitching for comfort
- Quarter length, zip through collar
- Fabric band cuff
- Set-in sleeves, rolled shoulder
- Outdoor color palette
A warm and flexible foundation for the new 5.11 layering system, the Sub-Z Crew is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and like the 5.11 Sub-Z Quarter-Zip, the Sub-Z Crew features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Crew will remain securely tucked in at all times. Neutral color choices allow easy matching with additional 5.11 layering gear.
- The ideal foundation for the 5.11 layering system
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Neutral color choices match other 5.11 layering gear
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length