Men’s Buffalo Nickel Vest
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Buffalo nickel head snaps on front.
- 4 outside pockets and two inside pockets for storage.
- Side lace for MC look & size adjustment.
- Classic 4 snap front opening.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
The 5.11 Herringbone Covert Shirt features a unique RAPIDraw™ placket, a revolutionary design in concealed carry garment design that grants immediate access to a shouldered sidearm. Sewn-on faux buttons conceal breakaway snaps that open instantly, maximizing your response time in urgent situations. Quick release side vents accelerate sidearm access and provide a hip holster option, while zippered Hidden Document Pockets at the chest offer secure storage space. Premium poly/cotton construction ensures maximum comfort and performance in any environment, while traditional patch pockets at the chest and finely detailed stitching ensure that your appearance is as stylish as it is covert. Additional features include a generous length to assist in concealing your sidearm and reinforced box stitching at key stress points to ensure fast and reliable action.
- Stylish and covert
- Ideal for off duty, CCW, or covert ops
- 5.11 RAPIDraw system allows fast sidearm access
- Quick release side vents support hip holster
- Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- High performance poly/cotton fabric
- Reinforced box stitching at all action points
- YKK® zipper hardware
- Generous length
- Locker loop inside collar
Regular Price: $79.97
Special Price: $63.98
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Three-piece hood with elastic cord and toggles
- Zip-thru collar
- Front angled pockets with zip closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Extended tail
- Adjustable cuff with hook/loop closure
- Polyester/spandex softshell bonded to 100% polyester micro fleece
For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology Xtreme Lightweight Technology Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- One angled chest pocket
- Two lower snap pockets
- Partial elastic cuffs and waist
- New updated styling
- System Layer 3
Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit
A warm and flexible foundation for the new 5.11 layering system, the Sub-Z Crew is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and like the 5.11 Sub-Z Quarter-Zip, the Sub-Z Crew features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Crew will remain securely tucked in at all times. Neutral color choices allow easy matching with additional 5.11 layering gear.
- The ideal foundation for the 5.11 layering system
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Neutral color choices match other 5.11 layering gear
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
From work wear to casual wear this jacket goes the extra mile to deliver comfort and practicality at every turn. Imported
- 100 % cotton
- 12 oz. boulder cloth, quarry washed canvas jacket
- Soft blanket plaid body lining
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- Zip-thru funnel collar
- Inside side-entry, cell phone and patch pockets
- Adjustable tab waistband
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price: $59.99
- Insulated high-back design
- Adjustable elasticized straps
- Two-way front zipper closure
- Adjustable leg snaps
- Reinforced hip pockets, left with zipper
- Anti-reflective zippers and hardware
- Four-needle waist band with elastic inserts
- Water repellent finish
- Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- 100% heavyweight cotton
The ScentLok Lightweight Pant is the warm weather hunter’s key to success. The pant features a highly breathable lightweight design with excellent moisture management, combined with our patented activated carbon technology. These features allow hunters to stay in the stand as the temperature and humidity rise; helping them to become proven deadly in the field.
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Lightweight fabric helps you beat the heat
- Two waist pockets & two back hip pockets for gear storage
Engineered to provide a base-layer warming option for any pant, 5.11 Sub-Z Leggings offer a unique, non-compressive, body-skimming design that increases heat retention without affecting movement, flexibility, or agility. Crafted from 90% polyester and 10% spandex, Sub-Z Leggings feature a moisture wicking anti-microbial finish that draws away moisture to keep you warm and dry, and ergonomically placed flat-locked seams maximize comfort. An extra-wide elastic waistband and tapered leg design ensure that the Sub-Z Leggings stay in place during periods of high activity.
- Integrates with any type of pant
- Non-compressive, body skimming design
- Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial finish
- Flat-locked seams reduce chafing
- 90% polyester 10% spandex blend
- Ergonomically placed seams enhance comfort
- Tagless labeling