- Insulated high-back design
- Adjustable elasticized straps
- Two-way front zipper closure
- Adjustable leg snaps
- Reinforced hip pockets, left with zipper
- Anti-reflective zippers and hardware
- Four-needle waist band with elastic inserts
- Water repellent finish
- Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- 100% heavyweight cotton
Whether you work in the Construction, Commercial, Industrial fields, hunt or plans jobs around the farm and home - Great Work Cloths are a necessity and Carhartt Clothing has provided durable, sturdy and resilient clothing since 1889 when they began making overalls specifically for railroad workers here in the U.S.A.
Designed with work in mind, these Bib Overall’s offer a classic comfort as well as protective work gear. Made with100% cotton duck heavyweight fabric, they are incredibly soft but also tough enough to take on a days, weeks and years’ worth of jobs. Highly durable, water repellant, machine washable and 100% abrasion resistant are just some of the features Carhartt Bibs can offer. A high back design, adjustable suspenders, zippered fly and leg zippers (with wind flaps on the knees) complement the style and fit.
As a bonus, there is plenty of storage space with ample pockets and reinforced seams for times when you could really use an extra hand or space to hold tools and equipment while completing your tasks.
- 12 oz. 100% cotton duck heavyweight fabric
- Water repellant
- Machine washable
- Mid weight lining
- 100% abrasion resistant
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
- High Back Design
- Large Bib Pockets
- Reinforced Back Pockets
- Hammer Loop / Watch Pocket/ Two Quarter Top Pockets/ Coin Pocket/ Tool Pocket on Right Leg
- Triple Stitched Main Seams
- Metal Rivets on All Stress Points
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Three-piece hood with elastic cord and toggles
- Zip-thru collar
- Front angled pockets with zip closure
- Princess seams
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Extended tail
- Elastic cuff
- Polyester/spandex soft shell bonded to polyester micro fleece
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price: $87.99
The Wolverine Men's Bonaventure 6" Steel-Toe EH Boots W04405 look great in the brown full-grain waterproof leather upper. This boot also features wave mesh lining, removable air cell PU cushion footbed with anti-microbial mesh sock liner, compression molded EVA midsole and rubber lug outer sole. Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH.
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Wave mesh lining
- Removable air cell PU cushion footbed
- Anti-microbial mesh sock liner
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Rubber lug outer sole
- Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Men’s Buffalo Nickel Vest with Dual side internal Concealed gun pockets.
- Milled 1.1-1.2mm cow leather.
- 4 Antique Buffalo nickel head snaps on front.
- 2 outside pockets with hidden snap closure & 2 inside concealed gun pockets made of special nylon with inbuilt holsters.
- Single panel back, ideal for patches, embroidery or airbrushed art work.
- American sizing. Ample length. Smart fitting.
- Armhole lining trimmed with heavy buffer fabric to stop lining from coming out of the armhole.
- Heavy duty long lasting polyester lining.
Regular Price: $99.93
Special Price: $84.94
A boot that offers you comfort and durability has finally arrived. Look no further than the trusted Wolverine brand. The Wolverine Men's Exert 6" Steel-Toe EH Boots W04375 look great in the full-grain leather. Inside, this boot will keep you dry and comfortable with the patented, long-lasting Dri-lex® lining wicks away sweat. Wolverine has added a removable double density footbed to cushion and provide stability. Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Dri-lex® lining
- Removable double density footbed
- Lightweight nylon shank fights fatigue
- Flex-stitch™ hand-sewn Opanka construction
- Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- 1.2MM Premium Leather
- 6 Inside Pockets & 4 Front Pockets
- Great for Hot Weather Riding '
The Midweight Pant from ScentLok helps keep hunters comfortable from the first weeks of bow season until the temperatures drop. A light fleece lining adds a bit of warmth without bulk while the treated outer fabric sheds light moisture. Five pocket design helps keep your gear secure. Activated carbon technology adsorbs human odor, helping you get close and go undetected.
- Brushed tricot outer shell & a micro-fleece inner liner keeps you comfortable all season long
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Two waist pockets & two back hip pockets for gear storage
Men's Black & Neon Green Water Resistant Rain Suit with Reflective Tape
- 100% Oxford nylon
- Water Resistant
- Day/Night reflective tape on chest, arms, and back
- Heat guard on bottom of leg on trousers
Our signature work jacket is built for tough-as-nails guys who work hard and play harder. We engineered this best-seller based on your on-the-job needs. The Cheyenne features rugged work wear styling and relaxed comfort for mobility, no matter what the task. Imported.
- 100% polyester diamond quilted brushed tricot lining
- 3 oz soft touch polyfil
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- High quaility knit rib cuffs/waistband with 6 rows of spandex for better shap retention
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- Articulated elbow pleats for eas of motion
- 3-piece hood for a natural fit
- Oversized front hand pockets
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back