The classic carpenter, an essential jean. 14.5 oz. durashield denim carpenter jean. Wrangler's Room2Move fit means a better fit in the seat, thigh, knee and bottom leg opening. Action Gusset. 13-inch deep front pockets. Patented leather tape measure reinforcement on right front pocket. Right side hammer loop. Tool pocket detail. 1000 denier Cordura lined back pockets. Back pockets reinforced at stress areas.Learn More
Class 3 Rain Suit. Lighter suit for warmer weather, and hotter climates. Meets ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 Standards. Hood will fit over helmet. Machine washable. 100% polyester. Suit Includes extra long jacket with heavy duty zipper, exterior pockets, velcro® wrist, drawstring hood, vented underarms, and reflective stripes. HI-VIS Reflective Rain Pants with side pockets, drawstring waist, and roomy legs.Learn More
After the '70s were over, things got more relaxedincluding our jeans. In 1985, Levi's introduced the 550 jean. It had the same quality and craftsmanship as the original 501 style, but with more room in the seat and thigh. Today, it's the comfortable classic for guys who want a relaxed look.
Materials & Features
- 100% Cotton
- Heavyweight Denim
Fit & Sizing
- Sits at waist
- Loose through hip and thigh
- Straight Leg
Our 7.5-ounce, 100% ring spun cotton canvas work dungaree sits at the natural waist, is lightweight and provides exceptional comfort due to its full seat and thigh. It includes tool and utility pockets, a hammer loop, and 19" openings that fit easily over work boots.
- Sits at the natural waist, lightweight
- 19" leg openings fit over work boots
- Multiple tool pockets
- Waterproof & breathable
- Made from frogg toggs L83 nonwoven bi-laminate materials
- Includes stuff sack
- Washable and recyclable materials
- No PVC or phthalates
- Fully adjustable hood
- Zippered front closure with storm flap
- Elastic waist jacket and pant
- Men’s Sizes: S/M, M/L, and XL/2XL. Refer to Rainwear Size Guide picture for appropriate size
- Colors Available: BLACK or BLUE
- Sold as a suit.
Rainwear Care and Maintenance Tips:
- Hang do not bundle rainwear or waders after use or cleaning to prevent any damage or mildew. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hand wash in warm water using a mild detergent with no additives.
- Hang to dry.
- Store Rainwear on a hanger in a cool, dry storage area.
- Do not expose to excessive heat.
- Keep away from flame.
Made from 100% cotton duck, these bibs are designed to provide year round protection from the elements. This water-resistant garment offers knee length brass leg zippers for easy boot access and metal rivets at all stress points.
SHELL FABRIC: Heavy-duty 100% 10 oz. cotton duck
- Knee-length zipper
- Water repellent finish
- Triple-needle stitched main seams for added durability
- Generously sized for maximum comfort
- Brass rivets at front stress points
- Side utility pockets and hammer loop
- Adjustable elasticized bib straps
- Reinforced knees
Berne Apparel Sizes - Men's Insulated Bib Overalls
Berne Size S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL 6XL Chest Size 36-38 40-42 44-46 48-50 52-54 56-58 60-62 64-66 68-70 Waist Size* 30-32* 34-36* 38-40* 42-44* 46-48* 50-52* 54-56* 58-60* 62-64*
The Carhartt Men’s Washed Duck Work Dungaree B11 last beyond the job and on to the next one. This pant allows you to be comfortable with a full seat and thigh, plus a fit that sits at the natural waist but does not compromise the strength of the reinforced back pockets, multiple tool and utility pockets. Also, the 19-inch leg openings will allow you to fit over your favorite work boots.
- 12-ounce, heavyweight, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Sits at the natural waist
- Full seat and thighs
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Hammer loop
- Original Dungaree Fit
- Completely insulated with foam rubber around the entire foot
- 100% waterproof
- All vulcanized rubber construction
- Heavy cotton lining and cushioned insoles with steel shanks for comfort and support
- Adjustable, buckle cinch strap
- Ozone resistant rubber compound