Whether you work in the Construction, Commercial, Industrial fields, hunt or plans jobs around the farm and home - Great Work Cloths are a necessity and Carhartt Clothing has provided durable, sturdy and resilient clothing since 1889 when they began making overalls specifically for railroad workers here in the U.S.A.
Designed with work in mind, these Bib Overall’s offer a classic comfort as well as protective work gear. Made with100% cotton duck heavyweight fabric, they are incredibly soft but also tough enough to take on a days, weeks and years’ worth of jobs. Highly durable, water repellant, machine washable and 100% abrasion resistant are just some of the features Carhartt Bibs can offer. A high back design, adjustable suspenders, zippered fly and leg zippers (with wind flaps on the knees) complement the style and fit.
As a bonus, there is plenty of storage space with ample pockets and reinforced seams for times when you could really use an extra hand or space to hold tools and equipment while completing your tasks.
- 12 oz. 100% cotton duck heavyweight fabric
- Water repellant
- Machine washable
- Mid weight lining
- 100% abrasion resistant
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
- High Back Design
- Large Bib Pockets
- Reinforced Back Pockets
- Hammer Loop / Watch Pocket/ Two Quarter Top Pockets/ Coin Pocket/ Tool Pocket on Right Leg
- Triple Stitched Main Seams
- Metal Rivets on All Stress Points
The Carhartt Duck Active Jacket J140, made in the USA, is constructed with 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck. The body of this versatile and rugged jacket is lined with quilted flannel, and the sleeves are lined with quilted nylon.
- Fiber: 12-ounce, heavyweight, firm hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Attached hood
- Two pockets inside
The Carhartt Men's Rutland Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt is designed with Rain Defender Technology. Rain Defender durable water-repellent makes garments rain, mist and snow resistant. Moisture beads up and rolls off to keep you drier and on the job longer.
- 12-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend; Carbon Heather fiber content is 55% cotton/45% polyester
- 100% Polyester thermal lining retains warmth
- Attached thermal-lined three-piece hood with draw-cord closure
- Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
Milwaukee® M12™ RealTree Xtra® Camo Heated Jacket: Redesigned for optimal heat retention to keep the outdoorsman in the woods longer, the Milwaukee® M12™ Cordless Camo Heated Jacket integrates (5) carbon fiber heating elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. For added versatility, two distinct heat zones (back and chest, lower pockets) can be adjusted independently to provide the right amount of heat for any situation. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat close to the body and reduce the number of layers needed. Featuring specialnoise-reducing fabric and the Realtree Xtra® Camo pattern, the jacket provides up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions while blending in with the natural colors of the fall, winter and early spring.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Designed for the Woods: Noise reducing fabric with Realtree Xtra® Camo pattern to blend in with natural colors of fall, winter and spring
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacket
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
Ariat Men's Sierra Square Toe Boots 100010148 features Ariat's ATS stability system. The exclusive Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) both supports and cushions your foots as you move giving added stability and comfort. The gel-cushioned footbed is moisture-wicking and lightweight. This sole is oil and slip resistant as well as extreme heat (tested to 750°F/400°C) and abrasion resistant. Premium full-grain leather upper, Goodyear® Welt construction, ergonomic support and cushioning, this heavy-duty boot delivers.
- Toe Shape : Wide Square
- Heel Type Height : 1.5"
- Shaft Height : 10"
Ariat Men's Sierra Square Toe Steel Steel Toe Boots 100010134 features Ariat's ATS stability system. The exclusive Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) both supports and cushions your foots as you move giving added stability and comfort. The gel-cushioned footbed is moisture-wicking and lightweight. This sole is oil and slip resistant as well as extreme heat (tested to 750°F/400°C) and abrasion resistant. Premium full-grain leather upper, Goodyear® Welt construction, ergonomic support and cushioning, this heavy-duty boot delivers. Steel safety toe is ASTM F2413-05 M 1/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Toe Shape : Wide Square
- Safety Toe : Steel Toe
- Certification : Electrical Hazard;ASTM
- Heel Type Height : 1.5"
- Shaft Height : 10"
Regular Price: $114.99
Special Price: $103.49
The Wolverine Men's Durbin Waterproof Boots W05484 keep you dry when the trails are not with the waterproof nubuck leather upper. The removable full-cushion footbed, polyurethane midsole, and rubber lug outsole are comfortable and stable. All of this is held strongly together by Opanka construction.
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather Upper
- Air and Wave Mesh Lining
- Removable Full-Cushion Footbed
- Polyurethane Midsole
- Rubber Lug Outsole
- Opanka Construction
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $116.99
You want a boot that reflects your sense of independence and adventure. Step into a Legend™ and try these Harley Davidson Men's Ranger Boots D95264 on for size. Whether you are traveling by bike or on foot, you want the iconic look and feel of the Harley Davidson brand. These boots feature a full grain leather upper, cushion sock lining, inside locking zipper, rubber outsole, and Goodyear welt construction.
- Full grain leather upper
- Full length cushion sock lining
- Shaft Height: 8"
- Heel Height: 1"
- Inside locking zipper
- Rubber outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Front angled pockets with zip closure
- Princess seams
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Extended tail
- Adjustable cuff with hook/loop closure
- Polyester/spandex soft shell bonded to polyester micro fleece
Regular Price: $94.99
Special Price: $85.49
The Wolverine Men's Bonaventure 6" Steel-Toe EH Boots W04405 look great in the brown full-grain waterproof leather upper. This boot also features wave mesh lining, removable air cell PU cushion footbed with anti-microbial mesh sock liner, compression molded EVA midsole and rubber lug outer sole. Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH.
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Wave mesh lining
- Removable air cell PU cushion footbed
- Anti-microbial mesh sock liner
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Rubber lug outer sole
- Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH