When you're working around sparks and flame, you want to keep yourself protected. The Berne FRK11 Men's Flame-Resistant Crew Neck Long Sleeve Shirt is a great layering piece for added protection, helping to reduce the risk of getting burned and injured when you work.
FABRIC: 100% cotton flame resistant jersey
- Available in Regular and Tall (T) Sizes
- Colors: Khaki or Navy
- Generous fit
- Front left chest pocket
- Rib knit collar and cuffs
- Side seams to minimize twisting
- Great layering piece for added protection
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm promo cowhide.
- Unisex chap with no pockets.
- 4 snaps at the bottom.
- Size adjusting lace on the back.
- Heavy Duty high quality mesh lining.
- All hardware non-rusting and non-corroding.
- Genuine leather main label and hangtag.
- Insulated high-back design
- Adjustable elasticized straps
- Two-way front zipper closure
- Adjustable leg snaps
- Reinforced hip pockets, left with zipper
- Anti-reflective zippers and hardware
- Four-needle waist band with elastic inserts
- Water repellent finish
- Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- 100% heavyweight cotton
Add an extra layer of warmth underneath your hunting gear with the ScentBlocker Super Skin Poly Wool Baselayer Pant!
- 90% Polyester/10% Merino Wool Interlock fabric
- Elasticized waistband
- Boxer style front fly
- Flat seams for comfort
- System Layer 1
Ideal for covert ops, recreation, or off duty wear, the Traverse Shirt is breathable, comfortable, lightweight, and blends into any setting. Crafted from our ultra-light Stand Off® 3 oz. quick-dry polyester fabric, the Traverse Shirt features integrated mesh vents under each arm and at the sides to significantly increase air flow while wicking away moisture, keeping you cool and dry in any environment. Secure zip pockets at the chest are roomy enough for a compact sidearm or extra magazines, and authentic YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and reliable action at all times.
- Breathable comfort in any climate
- Low profile design
- Integrated mesh panels for maximum ventilation
- Quick dry, moisture wicking action
- Secure zip pockets at the chest
- Ultra-light Stand Off® 3 oz. polyester
- Authentic YKK® zipper hardware
- Melamine buttons won't burn, crack, or melt
- Locker loop on inner collar
- Eight front pockets
- Three inside chest pockets, right with zipper closure
- Heavy-duty brass front zipper
- Edge-stitched duck collar
- Extended back for extra warmth
- Reinforced elbows
- Zip-off lined hood
- Side adjustment tabs
- Hidden knit storm cuffs
- Shell Fabric: 12-oz. 100% cotton sanded duck
- Insulation/Liner: Body - 100% polyester fleece; Sleeves - medium-weight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
The Freedom Flex Woven Shirt from 5.11 Tactical utilizes an innovative new woven design that offers superior indoor and outdoor comfort in a broad range of job environments. Featuring a unique perforated fabric under the arms, at the sides, and across the back, the Freedom Flex provides dramatic increases to both breathability and freedom of movement. Extra wide pen pockets on each sleeve and dual chest patch pockets offer plenty of storage space, and lightweight construction helps keep you cool and comfortable all day long.
- Improved ventilation and mobility
- Moisture wicking action
- Extra wide pen pockets on each sleeve
- Dual chest patch pockets
- Built from lightweight 3.9 oz. polyester stretch fabric
- Perforations at underarms, sleeves, and back
- Bartacking at major stress points
- Snap closure at collar
Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt w/ Pocket Flaps is tested in nature by men who battle the elements and push themselves to the limit every day on the job site. So it's ready for anything, just like you.
- 6-ounce, FR twill: 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- Button-down collar with button closure
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
A warm and flexible foundation for the new 5.11 layering system, the Sub-Z Crew is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and like the 5.11 Sub-Z Quarter-Zip, the Sub-Z Crew features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Crew will remain securely tucked in at all times. Neutral color choices allow easy matching with additional 5.11 layering gear.
- The ideal foundation for the 5.11 layering system
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Neutral color choices match other 5.11 layering gear
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
Thedual-hazard Carhartt Force® FR T-shirts meet the performance requirements of both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112. This should make everybody feel better. Plus, they fight odors and have FastDry® technology that wicks away sweat for comfort.
- 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey knit
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Rib-knit crewneck collar and cuffs
- Left-chest pocket
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/HRC 2 labels sewn on pocket