- 100% Polyester
- Stain release
- Moisture wicking mesh under arms for added breathability
- 2.75 oz super lightweight fabric
- Hidden button down collar
- Secure chest pockets
- Roll-up sleeves
- Hydro Armour - built with water-fighting technologies to protect against the elements; quick dry, UPF protection, chlorine/salt resistant
- ArmourBlock - neutralizes odor-causing microbes to keep your gear smelling fresher longer
- HeatGear - the original 'second skin' layer, made to keep you comfortable, dry, and light in extreme heat
- Loose Fit - generous cut product, providing full range of motion, and a full, loose fit
- Boxer style front fly
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine Washable
- Dark Brown/Light Brown color
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Front angled pocketswith zip closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Extented tail
- Adjustable cuff with hook/loop closure
- Polyester/spandex softshell bonded to 100% polyester micro fleece
The Freedom Flex Woven Shirt from 5.11 Tactical utilizes an innovative new woven design that offers superior indoor and outdoor comfort in a broad range of job environments. Featuring a unique perforated fabric under the arms, at the sides, and across the back, the Freedom Flex provides dramatic increases to both breathability and freedom of movement. Extra wide pen pockets on each sleeve and dual chest patch pockets offer plenty of storage space, and lightweight construction helps keep you cool and comfortable all day long.
- Improved ventilation and mobility
- Moisture wicking action
- Extra wide pen pockets on each sleeve
- Dual chest patch pockets
- Built from lightweight 3.9 oz. polyester stretch fabric
- Perforations at underarms, sleeves, and back
- Bartacking at major stress points
- Snap closure at collar
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm promo cowhide.
- Unisex chap with no pockets.
- 4 snaps at the bottom.
- Size adjusting lace on the back.
- Heavy Duty high quality mesh lining.
- All hardware non-rusting and non-corroding.
- Genuine leather main label and hangtag.