Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt w/ Pocket Flaps is tested in nature by men who battle the elements and push themselves to the limit every day on the job site. So it's ready for anything, just like you.
- 7-ounce, flame-resistant twill
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Button-down collar
- Triple-stitched main seams
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit
The Carhartt Men's Rutland Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt is designed with Rain Defender Technology. Rain Defender durable water-repellent makes garments rain, mist and snow resistant. Moisture beads up and rolls off to keep you drier and on the job longer.
- 13-ounce, 75% cotton/25% polyester blend
- Attached jersey-lined three-piece hood with draw-cord closure
- Front hand-warmer pocket has a hidden security pocket inside
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish
- Durable Cotton/Polyester Ripstop fabric paired with Breathable mesh for durability and comfort
- Adjustable buckles for front opening
- Several pockets designed for the turkey hunter
- Blaze safety flag
- Upper back padding
- Padded seat has non-slip bottom
- Large rear game bag
The Carhartt Force Men's Madan Solid Long Sleeve Woven Shirt is designed with FastDry Technology which wicks away sweat for comfort and Stain Breaks technology that releases stains. This shirt has a double layer collar that convert to stand up collar for extra sun protection and has a mesh lined vent at the center of the back of the shirt to facilitate flow-through ventilation. The Carhartt Force Men's Mandan Sold Short-Sleeve Woven Shirt also has two easy entry chest pockets with left-chest zippered side entry pocket.
- 3.25 Ounce, 72% Cotton, 28% Nylon Ripstop
- Fast Dry Technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Stain Breaker Technology releases stains
- Double layer collar converts to stand up collar for extra sun protection
- Mesh lined vent at center back - facilitates flows through ventilation
- Two easy entry chest pockets
- Left chest zippered side entry pocket
- Carhartt Force labeling on the back of the shirt neck
- Two button adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
Add an extra layer of warmth underneath your hunting gear with the ScentBlocker Super Skin Poly Wool Baselayer Pant!
- 90% Polyester/10% Merino Wool Interlock fabric
- Elasticized waistband
- Boxer style front fly
- Flat seams for comfort
- System Layer 1
Engineered to provide a base-layer warming option for any pant, 5.11 Sub-Z Leggings offer a unique, non-compressive, body-skimming design that increases heat retention without affecting movement, flexibility, or agility. Crafted from 90% polyester and 10% spandex, Sub-Z Leggings feature a moisture wicking anti-microbial finish that draws away moisture to keep you warm and dry, and ergonomically placed flat-locked seams maximize comfort. An extra-wide elastic waistband and tapered leg design ensure that the Sub-Z Leggings stay in place during periods of high activity.
- Integrates with any type of pant
- Non-compressive, body skimming design
- Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial finish
- Flat-locked seams reduce chafing
- 90% polyester 10% spandex blend
- Ergonomically placed seams enhance comfort
- Tagless labeling
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers
The Old Toledo Men's High Visibility Hooded Softshell Class 3 is designed with Teflon Fabric Stain Protection.
- ANSI Class 3
- Teflon Fabric Stain Protection
- Soft shell polymide fabric
- Zip front
- Black cuffs and bottom