Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt w/ Pocket Flaps is tested in nature by men who battle the elements and push themselves to the limit every day on the job site. So it's ready for anything, just like you.
- 6-ounce, FR twill: 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- Button-down collar with button closure
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
- Durable Cotton/Polyester Ripstop fabric paired with Breathable mesh for durability and comfort
- Adjustable buckles for front opening
- Several pockets designed for the turkey hunter
- Blaze safety flag
- Upper back padding
- Padded seat has non-slip bottom
- Large rear game bag
Thedual-hazard Carhartt Force® FR T-shirts meet the performance requirements of both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112. This should make everybody feel better. Plus, they fight odors and have FastDry® technology that wicks away sweat for comfort.
- 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey knit
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Rib-knit crewneck collar and cuffs
- Left-chest pocket
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/HRC 2 labels sewn on pocket
Add an extra layer of warmth underneath your hunting gear with the ScentBlocker Super Skin Poly Wool Baselayer Pant!
- 90% Polyester/10% Merino Wool Interlock fabric
- Elasticized waistband
- Boxer style front fly
- Flat seams for comfort
- System Layer 1
Engineered to provide a base-layer warming option for any pant, 5.11 Sub-Z Leggings offer a unique, non-compressive, body-skimming design that increases heat retention without affecting movement, flexibility, or agility. Crafted from 90% polyester and 10% spandex, Sub-Z Leggings feature a moisture wicking anti-microbial finish that draws away moisture to keep you warm and dry, and ergonomically placed flat-locked seams maximize comfort. An extra-wide elastic waistband and tapered leg design ensure that the Sub-Z Leggings stay in place during periods of high activity.
- Integrates with any type of pant
- Non-compressive, body skimming design
- Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial finish
- Flat-locked seams reduce chafing
- 90% polyester 10% spandex blend
- Ergonomically placed seams enhance comfort
- Tagless labeling
The UA Performance Polo…updated. It’s been redesigned to have a more athletic fit. But the performance hasn’t changed—it still keeps you cool & mobile, doesn’t wrinkle, snag, hold odor, or fade. That’s why you see it everywhere.
- Smooth, soft anti-pick, anti-pill fabric has a cleaner, snag-free finish
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- 30+ UPF protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- Durable rib-knit collar
- Updated performance fit
- Body: 5.6 oz. Polyester/Elastane
- Collar: Polyester
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers
The Old Toledo Men's High Visibility Hooded Softshell Class 3 is designed with Teflon Fabric Stain Protection.
- ANSI Class 3
- Teflon Fabric Stain Protection
- Soft shell polymide fabric
- Zip front
- Black cuffs and bottom
Regular Price: $54.97
Special Price: $43.98
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Front angled pockets with zipper closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Adjustable cuffs with hook/loop closure
- Extended tail
- 8 oz. 100% polyester softshell bonded to micro fleece