$29.99Key Industries presents the Key Industries Men's Hi-Back Zip Fly Bib Overall 273.43. For extra durability, Key has triple stitched the main seams and reinforced both front and back pockets. These bibs are made of 12-oz, 100% cotton with a true diamond back construction and button side closures.
- 100% Cotton 12 oz Fabric
- True Diamond Back Construction
- Trade Marked Bib Pocket Design
- Reinforced Front and Back Pockets
- Button Side Closures
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Zipper Fly
- Color: .43 Indigo Denim, Garment Washed
The classic carpenter, an essential jean. 14.5 oz. durashield denim carpenter jean. Wrangler's Room2Move fit means a better fit in the seat, thigh, knee and bottom leg opening. Action Gusset. 13-inch deep front pockets. Patented leather tape measure reinforcement on right front pocket. Right side hammer loop. Tool pocket detail. 1000 denier Cordura lined back pockets. Back pockets reinforced at stress areas.Learn More
Get the comfort and durability that has stood the test of time and keeps generations returning to the product that they love! Carhartt’s Traditional Straight Leg Fit Jean is constructed of a durable 15 oz. fiber and 100% cotton ring-spun denim. With a great fit, slim seat and thighs and a straight comfortable leg (that fits great over your work boots) you can go from a busy day at work to a night out on the town.
- Field Tested Durable and Tough
- Straight Leg Design
- Slim through the Thighs and Seat
- 15 oz. Fiber
- 100% Cotton Ring Spun Denim
The Carhartt Men's Relaxed Fit Jean B460 has the quality and comfort you have come to expect from Carhartt. This relaxed-fit jean sits slightly below the waist with a relaxed fitting seat and thighs and a straight leg opening to fit over boots. Constructed of tough 15-ounce, 100% cotton ring-spun denim and the classic five-pocket style makes this relaxed fit jean a great choice for work.
- 15-ounce, 100% cotton, ring-spun denim
- Relaxed-fitting seat and thighs
- Straight leg opening
- Five-pocket style
The Carhartt Men's Relaxed Fit Holter Jean is designed to have a relaxed seat and thing fit and comes in the Bed Rock color.
- 11.75 - ounce, 82% cotton, 18% polyester denim
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh for easy movement
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Ounce-for-ounce durable as 15-ounce denim
- Bed rock denim color
- Youth pant
- Realtree Xtra design
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester durable ripstop fabric
- Adjustable side waist tabs with belt loops
- 2 waist pockets and 2 rear pockets
- Drawstring ankle adjustment
- System Layer 1
Trinity® Technology For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
- 100% Polyester soft and quiet fleece
- 3 unique ways to wear depending on the weather; Neck gaiter
- Full head cover
- And quiet micro fleece
- Rear adjustment point for snug fit
- Hooded ear opening for sensing game
ScentLok's most popular glove style features our innovative Carbon Alloy® technology and a more form fitting design. A great early season glove with gripper palm.
- Features Carbon Alloy® which combines the power of activated carbon, treated carbon, and zeolite for maximum odor adsorption
- Moisture wicking knit fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable
- Palm grip design
Does your favorite Berne jacket not have a hood? Now it can with the optional Snap-On hood!
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Flame resistant drawstring for better fit
- Chin protector with snap closure
- Snaps on to any non-hooded Berne FR duck outerwear
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269 (l)(6)(iii)
- 10 oz. 88% Cotton
- 12% Nylon Flame Resistant
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- One size fits most