Combining the fashionable comfort of a designer sweater with the functional utility of a TDU jacket, the Tactical Quarter Zip Sweater is perfectly suited for both covert field duty and casual CCW wear. Crafted from high strength brushed polyester, this handsome and durable 5.11 fleece sweater provides a compressed fit coupled with elasticized bindings at the waist and sleeves, ensuring a secure fit even during strenuous activity. Dual hand warmer pockets are centrally located, and zippered pass through panels allow quick access to your bottom layer. Welded patches at the elbows and shoulder offer added resilience, durability, and scuff resistance. In addition, the Tactical Sweater features a newly designed covert lumbar pocket that can be easily accessed with one hand, providing a powerful and covert tactical storage option.
- Casual, covert design
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Dual handwarmer pockets
- Pass-through access in both handwarmer pockets
- Covert lumbar pocket at rear
- Integrated chin guard at front collar
- 100% Polyester fleece
- Welded reinforcements at shoulders and elbows
- Elasticized hem and sleeve cuffs
- YKK® logo-pull zipper hardware
- High performance zipper garages
- Bartacking at all major stress points
Unisex Double Deep Pocket Thermal Chap
- Soft Milled 1.2-1.3mm leather.
- 2 ultra deep pockets on each thigh, 1 zipper and 1 snap closed, for secure storage, 4 pockets total.
- Snap out high performance thermal insulated liner
- Mesh under-liner for comfortable riding in hot or cold weather.
- Stretch panel on inner thigh for perfect fit.
- 4 Snap boot cuffs for easy on and off.
- Unfinished bottom for trimming to correct size.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- Everything a rider needs in a chap!!
For over 10 years Robinson Outdoor products has worked to develop Trinity™ Technology, the new pinnacle in human scent control. Independent laboratory testing results show that Trinity technology is game changing- so thin and light, yet it adsorbs up to 40% more odor than activated carbon and up to 200% more than zeolite. Trinity Technology is designed around a cutting edge synthetic polymer that was specifically created to adsorb human odor. With a huge surface area and more adsorptive kinetics, Trinity Technology will surpass the old industry standard of carbon and set the bar at a whole new level. With clothing, liquids, detergent and spray; Trinity will have a product available for everyone’s budget and needs. Simply put- this technology is amazing and available nowhere else.
4 Direction Stretch™
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Strategically prevents easy escape of odor, and forces it through the scent adsorbing filter at key exit points of your body - wrist, neck, waist, leg cuffs - to allow maximum adsorption by the ScentBlocker scent control technology.
Xtreme Lightweight Technology Xtreme Lightweight Technology Utilizes soft, quiet outer fabric and embossed inner lining to create a very lightweight garment with excellent stretch properties. This lightweight fabric construction also provides excellent breathability.
- 100% Polyester XLT fabric
- Full zip jacket with collar
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Innovative safety harness slit in back for easy attachment and concealment
- One angled chest pocket
- Two lower snap pockets
- Partial elastic cuffs and waist
- New updated styling
- System Layer 3
Scent-Lok's Savanna line offers hunters the best lightweight scent control system in the market. The Savanna Vigilante pant was designed to fit the needs of hunters on the move with two-way stretch fabric that offers an improved range of motion. The six pocket pants have plenty of storage room for gear and the draw cord legs help lock in scent while the waist adjusters allow for a snug fit.
- Six pocket design for maximum storage
- Draw cord leg to lock in scent
- Waist adjusters for snug fit
Men’s Single Back Panel Vest
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Single panel back ideal for patches and club logos.
- 2 zippered outside pockets and two inside pockets for storage.
- Side laces for MC look and size adjustment.
- Antique black snaps and hidden zippers for clean look.
- Classic 4 snap front.
- Inner satin liner.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
Keep your core warm with the new Insulator Vest from 5.11. Ideal as either a mid or outer layer, the Insulator Vest is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- An ideal mid or outer layer
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Scent-Lok has completely redesigned their most popular odor adsorbing inner layer with the BaseSlayers Thermal garments. The soft brushed knit fleece fabric is fused with Scent-Lok's innovative Carbon Alloy® technology that combines the power of activated carbon, treated carbon, and zeolite for maximum odor adsorption. Carbon Alloy® adsorbs a wide-range of odors while an antimicrobial treatment fights odor-causing bacteria.
- Carbon Alloy® technology
- Wicking treatment for superior moisture management
- Tagless design for comfort when worn against your skin
- Mock turtleneck for added warmth
- Pullover style with 1/4 zip front
- Vertical zippered chest pocket
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- Dark brown/light brown color
$119.99Key Industries Men's Deluxe Unlined Coverall 986 come in medium fray and navy. The coveralls are ready for work featuring reinforced pockets, triple needle stitched main seams, utility pocket, two chest pockets, and adjustable cuffs for comfort.
- 7 oz. Westex Ultrasoft Deluxe Coverall, Relaxed Fit
- 88% Cotton / 12% High Tenacity Nylon 7 oz. Fabric
- ARC Rating 8.7 - HRC Level 2
- Bi-Swing Action Back
- Reinforced Pockets
- Utility Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Nomex Zipper Tape - YKK Zippers
- Two Piece Sleeve