The dual-hazard Carhartt Force® FR T-shirts meet the performance requirements of both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112. This should make everybody feel better. Plus, they fight odors and have FastDry® technology that wicks away sweat for comfort.
- 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey knit
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Rib-knit crewneck collar and cuffs
- Left-chest pocket
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/HRC 2 labels sewn on pocket
Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit
With the High Visibility Bomber Jacket you will be able to be safe and stay warm with the zip out fleece liner. Black bottom and sleeve helps protect the garment against wear and tear keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.
- ANSI class 3 mens high visibility bomber jacket with zip-out storm fleece liner.
- Nylon shell infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Bellow pockets with side entry.
- Hidden hood.
- Nylon quilted lining with zip out storm fleece.
- Three-piece insulated hood with drawstring
- Heavy-duty nylon front zipper
- Three inside pockets, right with zipper closure
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Oversized patch pockets
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Pleated elbows
- Pleated bi-swing action back
- Water repellent finish
- 100% heavyweight cotton
- Body: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Sleeves: Medium-weight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- 90% Polyester/10% Merino Wool Interlock fabric
- Crew neck style shirt
- Thumb loops for easy layering
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- System Layer 1
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price: $52.49
Ideal for covert ops, recreation, or off duty wear, the Traverse Shirt is breathable, comfortable, lightweight, and blends into any setting. Crafted from our ultra-light Stand Off® 3 oz. quick-dry polyester fabric, the Traverse Shirt features integrated mesh vents under each arm and at the sides to significantly increase air flow while wicking away moisture, keeping you cool and dry in any environment. Secure zip pockets at the chest are roomy enough for a compact sidearm or extra magazines, and authentic YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and reliable action at all times.
- Breathable comfort in any climate
- Low profile design
- Integrated mesh panels for maximum ventilation
- Quick dry, moisture wicking action
- Secure zip pockets at the chest
- Ultra-light Stand Off® 3 oz. polyester
- Authentic YKK® zipper hardware
- Melamine buttons won't burn, crack, or melt
- Locker loop on inner collar
Regular Price: $84.99
Special Price: $59.49
The Rapid Response Quarter-zip is built from a high performance, quick-dry, two-way stretch polyester/spandex fabric that provides a snug and secure fit without bunching or rolling. An ideal bottom or mid layer, the Rapid Response features a moisture wicking finish that keeps you warm and dry, a secure zip pocket on the left arm, an embossed loop platform on the left arm, and stylish embroidered 5.11 branding.
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- High performance two-way stretch fabric
- Moisture wicking, quick drying
- Zippered sleeve pocket at left bicep
- Scope embossed loop platform on right bicep
- 92% polyester / 8% spandex torso
- 91% polyester / 9% spandex sleeves, shoulders, and collar
- Embroidered 5.11 branding
- Also available in RealTree® XTRA
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers
Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt w/ Pocket Flaps is tested in nature by men who battle the elements and push themselves to the limit every day on the job site. So it's ready for anything, just like you.
- 6-ounce, FR twill: 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- Button-down collar with button closure
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant