Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $59.93
You want a boot that reflects your sense of independence and adventure. Step into a Legend™ and try these Harley Davidson Men's Scout Boots D95262 on for size. Whether you are traveling by bike or on foot, you want the iconic look and feel of the Harley Davidson brand. These boots feature a full grain leather upper, cushion sock lining, inside locking zipper, rubber outsole, and Goodyear welt construction.
- Full grain leather upper
- Full length cushion sock lining
- Shaft Height: 7"
- Heel Height: 1"
- Inside locking zipper
- Rubber outsole
- Goodyear welt construction
The dual-hazard Carhartt Force® FR T-shirts meet the performance requirements of both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112. This should make everybody feel better. Plus, they fight odors and have FastDry® technology that wicks away sweat for comfort.
- 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey knit
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Rib-knit crewneck collar and cuffs
- Left-chest pocket
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/HRC 2 labels sewn on pocket
- 100% Polyester
- Moisture wicking mesh under arms for added breathability
- Stain release
- 2.75 oz super lightweight fabric
- Hidden button down collar
- Secure chest pockets
- ArmourBlock - neutralizes odor-causing microbes to keep your gear smelling fresher longer
- Hydro Armour - built with water-fighting technologies to protect against the elements; quick dry, UPF protection, chlorine/salt resistant
- HeatGear - the original 'second skin' layer made to keep you comfortable, dry, and light in extreme heat
- Loose Fit - generous cut product, providing full range of motion, and a full, loose fit
With the High Visibility Bomber Jacket you will be able to be safe and stay warm with the zip out fleece liner. Black bottom and sleeve helps protect the garment against wear and tear keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.
- ANSI class 3 mens high visibility bomber jacket with zip-out storm fleece liner.
- Nylon shell infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Bellow pockets with side entry.
- Hidden hood.
- Nylon quilted lining with zip out storm fleece.
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Princess seams with two front on-seam pockets
- Hidden knit storm cuffs
- Three-piece lined hood with drawstring
- Three inside chest pockets, right with zipper closure
- Sleeves: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- Body: Heavyweight 100% polyester fine sherpa
- 100% heavyweight cotton
- 90% Polyester/10% Merino Wool Interlock fabric
- Crew neck style shirt
- Thumb loops for easy layering
- Raglan sleeves for ease of movement
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- System Layer 1
A warm and flexible foundation for the new 5.11 layering system, the Sub-Z Crew is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and like the 5.11 Sub-Z Quarter-Zip, the Sub-Z Crew features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Crew will remain securely tucked in at all times. Neutral color choices allow easy matching with additional 5.11 layering gear.
- The ideal foundation for the 5.11 layering system
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Neutral color choices match other 5.11 layering gear
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers
4 Direction Stretch
Provides superior comfort, fit and freedom of movement. The inherent multi-directional stretch of the fabric allows you to perform the movements needed to hunt while not worrying about your garment binding or restricting you.
Merino wool is a high performance fine wool that provides natural temperature regulation and moisture management. It is a sustainable resource and one of the worlds super performance fibers that has been time tested. Textile science has allowed us to refine wool to the point that it’s comfortable to wear and easy to care for.
Contains a unique moisture wicking element to disperse moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and better regulate temperatures and enhance comfort.
S3 products utilize antimicrobial technology which helps to inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria. S3 keeps the garment smelling fresher longer.
- 70% Merino Wool/30% Polyester Interlock fabric
- Boxer style front fly
- Flat seams for comfort
- Machine washable
- System Layer 1