Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $64.93
You want a boot that reflects your sense of independence and adventure. Step into a Legend™ and try these Harley Davidson Men's Constrictor Boots D95276 on for size. Whether you are traveling by bike or on foot, you want the iconic look and feel of the Harley Davidson brand. These boots feature a full grain leather upper, cushion sock lining, inside locking zipper, simulated leather outsole with rubber street side, and Goodyear welt construction.
- Full grain leather upper
- Full length cushion sock lining
- Shaft Height: 9"
- Heel Height: 1.25"
- Inside locking zipper
- Simulated leather outsole with rubber street side
- Goodyear welt construction
- 100% Polyester
- Moisture wicking mesh under arms for added breathability
- Stain release
- 2.75 oz super lightweight fabric
- Hidden button down collar
- Secure chest pockets
- ArmourBlock - neutralizes odor-causing microbes to keep your gear smelling fresher longer
- Hydro Armour - built with water-fighting technologies to protect against the elements; quick dry, UPF protection, chlorine/salt resistant
- HeatGear - the original 'second skin' layer made to keep you comfortable, dry, and light in extreme heat
- Loose Fit - generous cut product, providing full range of motion, and a full, loose fit
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Three-piece hood with elastic cord and toggles
- Zip-thru collar
- Front angled pockets with zip closure
- Princess seams
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Extended tail
- Elastic cuff
- Polyester/spandex soft shell bonded to polyester micro fleece
Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit
Add an extra layer of warmth underneath your hunting gear with the ScentBlocker Super Skin Poly Wool Baselayer Pant!
- 90% Polyester/10% Merino Wool Interlock fabric
- Elasticized waistband
- Boxer style front fly
- Flat seams for comfort
- System Layer 1
Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt w/ Pocket Flaps is tested in nature by men who battle the elements and push themselves to the limit every day on the job site. So it's ready for anything, just like you.
- 7-ounce, flame-resistant twill
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Button-down collar
- Triple-stitched main seams
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
The Freedom Flex Woven Shirt from 5.11 Tactical utilizes an innovative new woven design that offers superior indoor and outdoor comfort in a broad range of job environments. Featuring a unique perforated fabric under the arms, at the sides, and across the back, the Freedom Flex provides dramatic increases to both breathability and freedom of movement. Extra wide pen pockets on each sleeve and dual chest patch pockets offer plenty of storage space, and lightweight construction helps keep you cool and comfortable all day long.
- Improved ventilation and mobility
- Moisture wicking action
- Extra wide pen pockets on each sleeve
- Dual chest patch pockets
- Built from lightweight 3.9 oz. polyester stretch fabric
- Perforations at underarms, sleeves, and back
- Bartacking at major stress points
- Snap closure at collar
The Carhartt Men's Rutland Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt is designed with Rain Defender Technology. Rain Defender durable water-repellent makes garments rain, mist and snow resistant. Moisture beads up and rolls off to keep you drier and on the job longer.
- 12-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend; Carbon Heather fiber content is 55% cotton/45% polyester
- 100% Polyester thermal lining retains warmth
- Attached thermal-lined three-piece hood with draw-cord closure
- Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
A warm and flexible base or mid layer, the Sub-Z Quarter-Zip is crafted from a high performance blend of 90% polyester and 10% spandex for a compressed fit that eliminates bunching and rolling. An anti-microbial, moisture wicking finish keeps you warm and dry in any climate, and the front zipper extends to mid sternum, allowing you to easily adjust your core temperature. Similar to the 5.11 Sub-Z Crew, the Quarter-Zip features a textured interior that maximizes body heat retention. Ergonomically placed flat-locked seams are designed to increase comfort and reduce chafing when carrying equipment, and the extended length ensures that your new Sub-Z Quarter-Zip will remain securely tucked in at all times.
- Ideal base or mid layer
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial
- Compressed fit for comfort and flexibility
- Front zipper extends to mid sternum
- High performance 90% polyester/10% spandex fabric
- Ergonomic flat-locked seams for comfort
- Extended length
- 5.11 branding
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers