The Carhartt Duck Active Jacket J140, made in the USA, is constructed with 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck. The body of this versatile and rugged jacket is lined with quilted flannel, and the sleeves are lined with quilted nylon.
- Fiber: 12-ounce, heavyweight, firm hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Attached hood
- Two pockets inside
Economy Chap Especially Designed For Rallies & Swap Meets.
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm promo cowhide.
- Unisex chap with 2 jean style front pockets, one on each side.
- Zipper buffer prevents liner from catching in the zippers.
- 4 snaps at the bottom.
- Size adjusting lace on the back.
- Heavy Duty high quality mesh lining.
- All hardware non-rusting and non-corroding.
- Genuine leather main label and hangtag.
From work wear to casual wear this jacket goes the extra mile to deliver comfort and practicality at every turn. Imported
- 100 % cotton
- 12 oz. boulder cloth, quarry washed canvas jacket
- Soft blanket plaid body lining
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- Zip-thru funnel collar
- Inside side-entry, cell phone and patch pockets
- Adjustable tab waistband
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back
- 1.2MM Premium Leather
- 6 Inside Pockets & 4 Front Pockets
- Great for Hot Weather Riding '