Bib Overalls & Coveralls
$119.99Key Industries Men's Deluxe Unlined Coverall 986 come in medium fray and navy. The coveralls are ready for work featuring reinforced pockets, triple needle stitched main seams, utility pocket, two chest pockets, and adjustable cuffs for comfort.
- 7 oz. Westex Ultrasoft Deluxe Coverall, Relaxed Fit
- 88% Cotton / 12% High Tenacity Nylon 7 oz. Fabric
- ARC Rating 8.7 - HRC Level 2
- Bi-Swing Action Back
- Reinforced Pockets
- Utility Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Nomex Zipper Tape - YKK Zippers
- Two Piece Sleeve
These six-pocket coveralls have been designed with enhancements that bowhunters need in the field. Rugged construction, extra pockets and loose-fitting tailoring make these one of Scent-Lok's most popular products with hunters.
- Integrated belt for tailored fit
- Moisture wicking interlock fabric
- 18'' leg zips with snaps for easy field dressing
- Six pocket design featuring two chest pockets, two waist pockets and two cargo snap pockets
$249.99Richlu Manufacturing Flame Resistant HRC 1 Utility Unlined Coveralls F7740NRPA 1975, NFPA 1977, NFPA 2112, ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E
- Garment meets performance requirements of CAN/CGSB 155.20-2000
- Scotchlite design meets requirements of the WCB of BC Standard 1997-2
- Shell: Nomex® IIIA 6 oz.
- 3M(TM) Scotchlite (tm)Retroreflective Material for striping
- 2-way non-locking brass Nomex® zipper
- Adjustable cuff with snaps
- Comfort fit banded waist
- 2 chest patch pockets and 2 lower slash pockets with FR cotton pocketing
- 2 back patch pockets
- Action back
- Union made
- 3M and Schotchlite are trademarks of 3M. Used under license in Canada.