Bib Overalls & Coveralls
$119.99Key Industries Men's Deluxe Unlined Coverall 986 come in medium fray and navy. The coveralls are ready for work featuring reinforced pockets, triple needle stitched main seams, utility pocket, two chest pockets, and adjustable cuffs for comfort.
- 7 oz. Westex Ultrasoft Deluxe Coverall, Relaxed Fit
- 88% Cotton / 12% High Tenacity Nylon 7 oz. Fabric
- ARC Rating 8.7 - HRC Level 2
- Bi-Swing Action Back
- Reinforced Pockets
- Utility Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Nomex Zipper Tape - YKK Zippers
- Two Piece Sleeve
$249.99Richlu Manufacturing Flame Resistant HRC 1 Utility Unlined Coveralls F7740NRPA 1975, NFPA 1977, NFPA 2112, ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E
- Garment meets performance requirements of CAN/CGSB 155.20-2000
- Scotchlite design meets requirements of the WCB of BC Standard 1997-2
- Shell: Nomex® IIIA 6 oz.
- 3M(TM) Scotchlite (tm)Retroreflective Material for striping
- 2-way non-locking brass Nomex® zipper
- Adjustable cuff with snaps
- Comfort fit banded waist
- 2 chest patch pockets and 2 lower slash pockets with FR cotton pocketing
- 2 back patch pockets
- Action back
- Union made
- 3M and Schotchlite are trademarks of 3M. Used under license in Canada.