Introducing the worlds first heated jacket with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
Engineered to provide versatile thermal protection in a broad range of climates, the Insulator Jacket is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- Versatile thermal protection
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Men’s Vented Scooter Jacket with blacked out highly reflective piping
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Scooter Collar with Snap Closure and padded collar edge at the back for neck comfort.
- Covered zippers for cleaner look.
- Generous closeable air vents on shoulders and one large
- horizontal vent at the back.
- Jacket has the day & night safety feature. The seams look subtle charcoal black in the day, but become highly reflective at night when head lights hit the jacket.
- 4 Zippered pockets on the front & two inside.
- Full leather action back and matching stretch panels on full sleeve removable liner for comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- Adjustable Velcro side tabs for better fit & wind control.
- Padded back belt for additional protection.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting,
The Old Toledo Men's High Visibility Hooded Softshell Class 3 is designed with Teflon Fabric Stain Protection.
- ANSI Class 3
- Teflon Fabric Stain Protection
- Soft shell polymide fabric
- Zip front
- Black cuffs and bottom
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers
Men’s Classic Scooter Jacket
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm cow leather.
- Side adjusting zippers for easy comfort while riding.
- Full sleeve zip-out high performance thermal insulated liner.
- 2 outside and 1 inside pockets.
The Midweight Pant from ScentLok helps keep hunters comfortable from the first weeks of bow season until the temperatures drop. A light fleece lining adds a bit of warmth without bulk while the treated outer fabric sheds light moisture. Five pocket design helps keep your gear secure. Activated carbon technology adsorbs human odor, helping you get close and go undetected.
- Brushed tricot outer shell & a micro-fleece inner liner keeps you comfortable all season long
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Two waist pockets & two back hip pockets for gear storage
Designed to integrate with a wide array of 5.11 patrol, duty, and tactical clothing, morale patches allow you to express your individuality without reducing your tactical awareness or ability. A hook-back attachment system makes morale patches easy to pull on or off while keeping them securely affixed during periods of strenuous activity. Rich embroidering provides a textured look, and laser-cut fabrication ensures proper sizing. Available in a wide range of colors, sizes, and designs, moral patches are the perfect way to add a touch of style and personality to your uniform or tactical kit.
- Compatible with 5.11 Apparel
- Easy on and off
- Multiple colors, sizes and styles
- Hook-back adhesion
- Laser-cut to size
- Rich embroidery detailing
Make sure you stay safe all year round with the Key Industries ANSI II Class 2 Hi-Visibility Break-A-Way Mesh Vest 98.39. This safety vest is made of 100% poly mesh so it breaths in the summer and because of the large arm openings is easily thrown over a coat in the winter. A reflect strip wraps around the torso and over the shoulders for added safety measures, but you don't have to take our word for it. This vest is ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Complaint.
- 100% Poly Mesh Material for Year-Round Wear
- Premium Reflective Striping
- Tape Sewn on for Superior Durability
- Large Neck and Arm Openings
- Two Exterior Front Pockets
- Velcro Closure Front, Shoulders and Sides
- ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Complaint