Men’s Sporty Scooter Jacket
- Soft Naked Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm available in black or brown color.
- Modern fit, mandarin collar, stripe detailing, & hidden zippers give sporty look.
- Perforated action back for look and air flow.
- Full opening zippered sleeve cuffs, great fit, easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- Side zippers at the bottom for more comfort while riding.
- 2 sleeve and two pocket vents with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation.
- 4 outside pockets and two inside pockets for storage.
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth
- Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- 100% Polyester
- Kangaroo pocket
- Drawcord hood
- UA Storm - water-shedding technology adds a DWR finish to create a barrier against moisture
- ColdGear - wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat, keeping athletes warm, without weighing them down
- Loose Fit - generous cut product, providing full range of motion, and a full, loose fit
The Sierra Softshell in RealTree® XTRA camo offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the RealTree Sierra Softshell Jacket features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather comfort
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Authentic RealTree XTRA colors
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
Does your favorite Berne jacket not have a hood? Now it can with the optional Snap-On hood!
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Flame resistant drawstring for better fit
- Chin protector with snap closure
- Snaps on to any non-hooded Berne FR duck outerwear
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269 (l)(6)(iii)
- 10 oz. 88% Cotton
- 12% Nylon Flame Resistant
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- One size fits most
Our signature work jacket is built for tough-as-nails guys who work hard and play harder. We engineered this best-seller based on your on-the-job needs. The Cheyenne features rugged work wear styling and relaxed comfort for mobility, no matter what the task. Imported.
- 100% polyester diamond quilted brushed tricot lining
- 3 oz soft touch polyfil
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- High quaility knit rib cuffs/waistband with 6 rows of spandex for better shap retention
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- Articulated elbow pleats for eas of motion
- 3-piece hood for a natural fit
- Oversized front hand pockets
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back
Introducing the worlds first heated jacket with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
Engineered to provide versatile thermal protection in a broad range of climates, the Insulator Jacket is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- Versatile thermal protection
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Men’s Buffalo Nickel Vest with Dual side internal Concealed gun pockets with adjustable side laces.
- Milled 1.1-1.2mm cow leather.
- 4 Antique Buffalo nickel head snaps on front.
- 2 outside pockets with hidden snap closure & 2 inside concealed gun pockets made of special nylon with inbuilt holsters and snap closure.
- Single panel back, ideal for patches, embroidery or airbrushed art work.
- American sizing. Ample length. Smart fitting.
- Side lacing for additional size adjustment.
- Armhole lining trimmed with heavy buffer fabric to stop lining from coming out of the armhole.
- Heavy duty long lasting polyester lining.
The Midweight Pant from ScentLok helps keep hunters comfortable from the first weeks of bow season until the temperatures drop. A light fleece lining adds a bit of warmth without bulk while the treated outer fabric sheds light moisture. Five pocket design helps keep your gear secure. Activated carbon technology adsorbs human odor, helping you get close and go undetected.
- Brushed tricot outer shell & a micro-fleece inner liner keeps you comfortable all season long
- Activated carbon technology helps adsorb odor
- Two waist pockets & two back hip pockets for gear storage