With the High Visibility Bomber Jacket you will be able to be safe and stay warm with the zip out fleece liner. Black bottom and sleeve helps protect the garment against wear and tear keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.
- ANSI class 3 mens high visibility bomber jacket with zip-out storm fleece liner.
- Nylon shell infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Bellow pockets with side entry.
- Hidden hood.
- Nylon quilted lining with zip out storm fleece.
The Full Zip Hooded Soft Shell Jacket is designed for men with a DuPont Teflon Fabric Protector.
- ANSI Class 3
- DuPont™ Teflon® Fabric Protector
- Water repellent
- Stain resistant
- Tricot lining with self wicking
- Two-needle stitched main seams
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Large front pocket
- Quarter-length nylon front zipper
- Double-layered three piece hood with drawstring
- Reinforced bartacks at stress points
- 5 oz. 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Heather Grey: 80% cotton/20% polyester fleece
- 60% cotton/40% polyester fleece
The Old Toledo Men's High Visibility Hooded Softshell Class 3 is designed with Teflon Fabric Stain Protection.
- ANSI Class 3
- Teflon Fabric Stain Protection
- Soft shell polymide fabric
- Zip front
- Black cuffs and bottom
- Generous sized for maximum comfort
- Reinforced bartacks at all stress points
- Knit collar
- Insulated patch pockets
- Brass front zipper
- Extended back for extra warmth
- Arctic-weight insulation sandwich quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
- 100% polyester taffeta
Our signature work jacket is built for tough-as-nails guys who work hard and play harder. We engineered this best-seller based on your on-the-job needs. The Cheyenne features rugged work wear styling and relaxed comfort for mobility, no matter what the task. Imported.
- 100% polyester diamond quilted brushed tricot lining
- 3 oz soft touch polyfil
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- High quaility knit rib cuffs/waistband with 6 rows of spandex for better shap retention
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- Articulated elbow pleats for eas of motion
- 3-piece hood for a natural fit
- Oversized front hand pockets
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back
- 100% Polyester
- Kangaroo pocket
- Drawcord hood
- UA Storm - water-shedding technology adds a DWR finish to create a barrier against moisture
- ColdGear - wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat, keeping athletes warm, without weighing them down
- Loose Fit - generous cut product, providing full range of motion, and a full, loose fit
The Hand Warmer Pack offers the popular Mini Warmer as a convenient value pack for family outings, weekend excursions or tailgate parties. Mini Warmers last 10+ hours and are ideal for gloves, pockets, Heat Factory headwear, or any place where soothing heat is desired. Keep handy in luggage, car, or gear bags for anytime use. Sold as 12 pairs per pack.Learn More
Designed to integrate with a wide array of 5.11 patrol, duty, and tactical clothing, morale patches allow you to express your individuality without reducing your tactical awareness or ability. A hook-back attachment system makes morale patches easy to pull on or off while keeping them securely affixed during periods of strenuous activity. Rich embroidering provides a textured look, and laser-cut fabrication ensures proper sizing. Available in a wide range of colors, sizes, and designs, moral patches are the perfect way to add a touch of style and personality to your uniform or tactical kit.
- Compatible with 5.11 Apparel
- Easy on and off
- Multiple colors, sizes and styles
- Hook-back adhesion
- Laser-cut to size
- Rich embroidery detailing