Introducing the worlds first heated jacket with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
Engineered to provide versatile thermal protection in a broad range of climates, the Insulator Jacket is built from 62% nylon / 38% polyester fabric for an ideal blend of comfort, warmth, and weather resistance. Features include a DWR (durable water resistant) treated exterior that protects from light rain, poly/spandex stretch side panels that maximize breathability and ensure a snug fit, and our unique RapiDraw™ pockets for quick and unhindered access to your firearm. The 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining provides an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, and low-profile chest pockets provide plenty of space for your accessories.
- Versatile thermal protection
- RapiDraw pockets
- DWR treated exterior
- Low-profile chest pockets
- Performance fit stretch panels
- 62% nylon / 38% polyester
- 100 gm PrimaLoft® Silver lining
- 2-way YKK® front zipper
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Men’s Utility Cruising Jacket
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Dual full length utility pockets, two additional front pockets, & two inside pockets for ultimate storage possibilities.
- Dual full length 14” vents on front built into utility pocket design.
- Dual 14+” vertical vents on back with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation.
- Covered plastic zippers.
- Buckled side tabs for additional waist adjustment.
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers
Men’s Buffalo Nickel Vest with Dual side internal Concealed gun pockets.
- Milled 1.1-1.2mm cow leather.
- 4 Antique Buffalo nickel head snaps on front.
- 2 outside pockets with hidden snap closure & 2 inside concealed gun pockets made of special nylon with inbuilt holsters.
- Single panel back, ideal for patches, embroidery or airbrushed art work.
- American sizing. Ample length. Smart fitting.
- Armhole lining trimmed with heavy buffer fabric to stop lining from coming out of the armhole.
- Heavy duty long lasting polyester lining.
Designed to integrate with a wide array of 5.11 patrol, duty, and tactical clothing, morale patches allow you to express your individuality without reducing your tactical awareness or ability. A hook-back attachment system makes morale patches easy to pull on or off while keeping them securely affixed during periods of strenuous activity. Rich embroidering provides a textured look, and laser-cut fabrication ensures proper sizing. Available in a wide range of colors, sizes, and designs, moral patches are the perfect way to add a touch of style and personality to your uniform or tactical kit.
- Compatible with 5.11 Apparel
- Easy on and off
- Multiple colors, sizes and styles
- Hook-back adhesion
- Laser-cut to size
- Rich embroidery detailing
Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit
- Two-needle stitched main seams
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Large front pocket
- Quarter-length nylon front zipper
- Double-layered three piece hood with drawstring
- Reinforced bartacks at stress points
- 5 oz. 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Heather Grey: 80% cotton/20% polyester fleece
- 60% cotton/40% polyester fleece
Men’s Classic M/C Jacket
- Milled 1.1 – 1.2 mm cow leather.
- Men’s traditional belted motorcycle jacket.
- Full leather action back.
- Half belted for easy adjustment while riding.
- Full Sleeve Zip-out Quilted lining.