With the High Visibility Bomber Jacket you will be able to be safe and stay warm with the zip out fleece liner. Black bottom and sleeve helps protect the garment against wear and tear keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.
- ANSI class 3 mens high visibility bomber jacket with zip-out storm fleece liner.
- Nylon shell infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Bellow pockets with side entry.
- Hidden hood.
- Nylon quilted lining with zip out storm fleece.
Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit
- 100% Polyester
- 165G Lightweight Polyester fleece
- Kangaroo pocket
- Drawcord hood
- UA Storm - water-shedding technology adds a DWR finish to create a barrier against moisture
- AllSeasonGear - fabrics flex with changing conditions to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability
- Loose Fit - generous cut product, providing full range of motion, and a full, loose fit
- Three-piece insulated hood with drawstring
- Heavy-duty nylon front zipper
- Three inside pockets, right with zipper closure
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Oversized patch pockets
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Pleated elbows
- Pleated bi-swing action back
- Water repellent finish
- 100% heavyweight cotton
- Body: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Sleeves: Medium-weight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
The Carhartt Men's Rutland Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt is designed with Rain Defender Technology. Rain Defender durable water-repellent makes garments rain, mist and snow resistant. Moisture beads up and rolls off to keep you drier and on the job longer.
- 12-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend; Carbon Heather fiber content is 55% cotton/45% polyester
- 100% Polyester thermal lining retains warmth
- Attached thermal-lined three-piece hood with draw-cord closure
- Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
Designed for the all-around equestrian, the Noble Outfitters® Essential Vest combines warm style and incredible comfort with modern technology and riding features. The 100% polyester shell with a water repellent finish and 140g of insulation provide ample core warmth, while the athletic cut slight racer back allows for ease of movement while riding or working.
The Noble Outfitters Essential Vest incorporates an inner zippered pocket with cord management system for iPods or cellphones to conveniently and safely keep your music with you on every ride.
A dropped back hem gives you extra coverage in the saddle and zip secure hand pockets keep your valuables secure. Brushed lining at the inside neck and zip pockets creates added warmth and soft feel. The strong YKK® zippers ensure that the vest will last for many seasons to come. Reflective detailing is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Slight racer back for ease of movement
- Dropped back hem
- Zip secure hand pockets with warm brushed lining
- Internal chest pocket with cord management
- Brushed tricot at inside neck for added warmth
- Coil front zip with Noble Outfitters logo puller
- Reflective logo detailing
- YKK® zippers
You can't judge a jacket by its name. This Baseline Soft-shell jacket was made to help push your limits with its wind and water resistant capabilities, stretch for added comfort and an active fit. Imported.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex all season soft-shell.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- 4-way stretch
- Elastic back cuff
- Zip closure hand and sleeve pockets
- Performance fit
- Adjustable cinch hem
- Chest measured 1" below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Back length measured from HPS
Under Armour's Wounded Warrior Project® gear is more than just a nod to men & women in uniform—they help support the program, giving back to those who have sacrificed so much for our country.
- This is an Official Wounded Warrior Project® Licensed product
- Midweight, 280g durable cotton-blend fleece
- Soft, brushed inside traps warmth
- Front kangaroo pocket
- Color: Navy
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Front angled pockets with zipper closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Adjustable cuffs with hook/loop closure
- Extended tail
- 8 oz. 100% polyester softshell bonded to micro fleece