Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit
With the High Visibility Bomber Jacket you will be able to be safe and stay warm with the zip out fleece liner. Black bottom and sleeve helps protect the garment against wear and tear keeps the garment stay cleaner longer.
- ANSI class 3 mens high visibility bomber jacket with zip-out storm fleece liner.
- Nylon shell infused with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector.
- Bellow pockets with side entry.
- Hidden hood.
- Nylon quilted lining with zip out storm fleece.
- Three-piece insulated hood with drawstring
- Heavy-duty nylon front zipper
- Three inside pockets, right with zipper closure
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Oversized patch pockets
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Pleated elbows
- Pleated bi-swing action back
- Water repellent finish
- 100% heavyweight cotton
- Body: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Sleeves: Medium-weight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
The Carhartt Men's Rutland Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt is designed with Rain Defender Technology. Rain Defender durable water-repellent makes garments rain, mist and snow resistant. Moisture beads up and rolls off to keep you drier and on the job longer.
- 12-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend; Carbon Heather fiber content is 55% cotton/45% polyester
- 100% Polyester thermal lining retains warmth
- Attached thermal-lined three-piece hood with draw-cord closure
- Rain Defender® durable water-repellent finish
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- 100% Polyester
- 165G Lightweight Polyester fleece
- Kangaroo pocket
- Drawcord hood
- UA Storm - water-shedding technology adds a DWR finish to create a barrier against moisture
- AllSeasonGear - fabrics flex with changing conditions to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability
- Loose Fit - generous cut product, providing full range of motion, and a full, loose fit
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $59.99
Combining the fashionable comfort of a designer sweater with the functional utility of a TDU jacket, the Tactical Quarter Zip Sweater is perfectly suited for both covert field duty and casual CCW wear. Crafted from high strength brushed polyester, this handsome and durable 5.11 fleece sweater provides a compressed fit coupled with elasticized bindings at the waist and sleeves, ensuring a secure fit even during strenuous activity. Dual hand warmer pockets are centrally located, and zippered pass through panels allow quick access to your bottom layer. Welded patches at the elbows and shoulder offer added resilience, durability, and scuff resistance. In addition, the Tactical Sweater features a newly designed covert lumbar pocket that can be easily accessed with one hand, providing a powerful and covert tactical storage option.
- Casual, covert design
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Dual handwarmer pockets
- Pass-through access in both handwarmer pockets
- Covert lumbar pocket at rear
- Integrated chin guard at front collar
- 100% Polyester fleece
- Welded reinforcements at shoulders and elbows
- Elasticized hem and sleeve cuffs
- YKK® logo-pull zipper hardware
- High performance zipper garages
- Bartacking at all major stress points
Our signature work jacket is built for tough-as-nails guys who work hard and play harder. We engineered this best-seller based on your on-the-job needs. The Cheyenne features rugged work wear styling and relaxed comfort for mobility, no matter what the task. Imported.
- 100% polyester diamond quilted brushed tricot lining
- 3 oz soft touch polyfil
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- High quaility knit rib cuffs/waistband with 6 rows of spandex for better shap retention
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- Articulated elbow pleats for eas of motion
- 3-piece hood for a natural fit
- Oversized front hand pockets
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back
Under Armour's Wounded Warrior Project® gear is more than just a nod to men & women in uniform—they help support the program, giving back to those who have sacrificed so much for our country.
- This is an Official Wounded Warrior Project® Licensed product
- Midweight, 280g durable cotton-blend fleece
- Soft, brushed inside traps warmth
- Front kangaroo pocket
- Color: Navy
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Front angled pockets with zipper closure
- Left chest pocket with zip closure
- Elastic waist cord with toggles
- Nylon front zipper
- Adjustable cuffs with hook/loop closure
- Extended tail
- 8 oz. 100% polyester softshell bonded to micro fleece