Men’s Buffalo Nickel Vest with Dual side internal Concealed gun pockets with adjustable side laces.
- Milled 1.1-1.2mm cow leather.
- 4 Antique Buffalo nickel head snaps on front.
- 2 outside pockets with hidden snap closure & 2 inside concealed gun pockets made of special nylon with inbuilt holsters and snap closure.
- Single panel back, ideal for patches, embroidery or airbrushed art work.
- American sizing. Ample length. Smart fitting.
- Side lacing for additional size adjustment.
- Armhole lining trimmed with heavy buffer fabric to stop lining from coming out of the armhole.
- Heavy duty long lasting polyester lining.
Regular Price: $34.97
Special Price: $27.98
- Two-needle stitched main seams
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Large front pocket
- Quarter-length nylon front zipper
- Double-layered three piece hood with drawstring
- Reinforced bartacks at stress points
- 5 oz. 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Heather Grey: 80% cotton/20% polyester fleece
- 60% cotton/40% polyester fleece
Regular Price: $47.97
Special Price: $38.38
- OUTER SHELL: 100% polyester fleece
- LINER: 100% polyester mesh lining
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 Certified
- 2" Reflective tape. Double layered three-piece hood with drawstring.
- Oversized front pockets. Knit storm cuffs and waistband.
- Nylon matching front zipper.
From work wear to casual wear this jacket goes the extra mile to deliver comfort and practicality at every turn. Imported
- 100 % cotton
- 12 oz. boulder cloth, quarry washed canvas jacket
- Soft blanket plaid body lining
- Nylon taffeta diamond quilted sleeve lining
- Zip-thru funnel collar
- Inside side-entry, cell phone and patch pockets
- Adjustable tab waistband
- Triple needle stitching at high stress seams
- YKK antique brass metal zipper
- Chest measured 1' below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Body length measured from center back
Regular Price: $159.97
Special Price: $127.98
Keep warm with the Flame Resistant Hooded Jacket, built to last for years!
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Three-piece insulated hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Elbow patches
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Two FR lined front patch pockets
- Elastic waistband
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
The Sierra Softshell offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the Sierra Softshell Jacket features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather comfort
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard
High End Men’s Utility Cruising Jacket
- Soft Naked Touch Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm, available in black or brown color.
- Covered metal zippers give more sturdy and cleaner look.
- Dual full length utility pockets, two additional front pockets, & two inside pockets for ultimate storage possibilities.
- Dual full length 14” vents on front built into utility pocket design.
- Dual 14+” vertical vents on back with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation.
- Buckled side tabs for additional waist adjustment.
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
Introducing the worlds first heated Parka with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
- Durable Cotton/Polyester Ripstop fabric paired with Breathable mesh for durability and comfort
- Adjustable buckles for front opening
- Several pockets designed for the turkey hunter
- Blaze safety flag
- Upper back padding
- Padded seat has non-slip bottom
- Large rear game bag