The Men’s Duck Hood w/ Knit Collar A08 is the answer for those who have to weather the cold. This duck hood is lined in quilted, brushed polyester flannel. Built for long wear with 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck, it features an adjustable draw cord closure.
- Fiber: 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Lining Fiber: Quilted Flannel
- Color: Black Only
Make sure you stay safe all year round with the Key Industries ANSI II Class 2 Hi-Visibility Break-A-Way Mesh Vest 98.39. This safety vest is made of 100% poly mesh so it breaths in the summer and because of the large arm openings is easily thrown over a coat in the winter. A reflect strip wraps around the torso and over the shoulders for added safety measures, but you don't have to take our word for it. This vest is ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Complaint.
- 100% Poly Mesh Material for Year-Round Wear
- Premium Reflective Striping
- Tape Sewn on for Superior Durability
- Large Neck and Arm Openings
- Two Exterior Front Pockets
- Velcro Closure Front, Shoulders and Sides
- ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Complaint
$64.99 As low as: $44.93
Brushed for extra softness, our Carhartt Men's Brushed Fleece Sweatshirt 100072 is constructed in a 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester) for extra durability. It’s Sherpa lined for warmth – including the attached hood with draw-cord closure. Well outfitted, it features a locker loop to facilitate hanging and two front hand-warmer pockets. There’s also a media port and loop that let you string earphones from a media player or phone you’ve stowed in your pocket. The sweatshirt is also engineered with a full-length antique-finish nickel front zipper as well as stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit that retain body warmth.
- Fiber: 10.5-ounce, 50% cotton/50% polyester blend (Slate Heather: 55% cotton/45% polyester)
- Brushed fleece for softness
- Sherpa lined
- Relaxed fit