Men’s Buffalo Nickel Vest
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.2mm.
- Buffalo nickel head snaps on front.
- 4 outside pockets and two inside pockets for storage.
- Side lace for MC look & size adjustment.
- Classic 4 snap front opening.
- Heavy snaps Non-rusting, non-corroding.
- Soft warm Micro fleece now highly wind resistant with highly breathable WindBrake Technology
- Removable Visor hood with crown and side adjsutments - Sturdy Vislon zipper is offset at the front for comfort
- Quick Cinch fit system at chest
- Non-slip grip patches on shoulders for carrying backpack or bow/gun sling
- 2 slanted zippered lower chest pockets
- 2 lower zippered pockets
- Quiet hook and loop at sleeve opening
- Adjustable removeable armguard to fit RH or LH
Men's Side Lace Vest with Denim Style Pockets
- Promotional grade leather 1.1-1.2 MM thick
- Classic snap front vest
- 2 Lower front zippered hand warmer pockets
- 2 Denim pocket style chest pockets
- Side lace detailing for optimal fit
- Built in dual-side concealed weapon and ammo pocket
- Water repellent finish
- Full-cut arm openings for maximum comfort
- Reinforced bartacks at all stress points
- Three inside chest pockets
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Brass front zipper
- Extended back for extra warmth
- Extra-large front patch pockets
- Shell Fabric: Heavy-duty 100% cotton duck
- Insulation/Liner: Heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta
Originally released in 1965, the M-65 field jacket has proven itself on battlefields around the world. 5.11 Tactical has re-imagined the traditional M-65 design in a contemporary fitted cut, crafted from our legendary 6.14-oz. (208g/m²) 65% polyester / 35% cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric. Tougher and more comfortable than ever, the 5.11 M-65 features RapiDraw™ through-and-through pockets for quick and complete interior access, dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest for secure storage, and a Teflon® fabric treatment for enhanced stain, soil, and fade resistance. The M-65 has a slim inner lining and no insulation, making it easy to layer for comfortable wear in a broad range of climates.
- An exclusive 5.11 redesign of the traditional M-65 Field Jacket
- Dual Hidden Document Pockets at the chest
- Teflon treatment resists stains, soil, and fading
- Slim lining for easy layering
- 6.14-oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- Functional epaulettes
- Nametape holder
- Tonal 5.11 branding
Men’s Full Side Stretch Scooter Jacket
- Soft Milled Cowhide 1.1-1.3mm.
- Full body side stretch panels offer most accommodating fit.
- Mandarin collar for scooter look.
- 2 outside pockets, one inside pocket for storage and two additional outside vented pockets at chest.
- Action back with stretch panel in liner arms for comfort while riding
- 2 Sleeve, two chest and two rear vents with heavy mesh inner liner for full ventilation.
- Zip-out, full-sleeve, high performance insulated thermal liner for extra warmth. Removable liner uses heavy duty long lasting black polyester lining with custom First Classic Orange Mesh trimming and ever popular First Classic Orange label.
- Heavy snaps and Original YKK zippers. Non-rusting, non-corroding.
You can't judge a jacket by its name. This Baseline Soft-shell jacket was made to help push your limits with its wind and water resistant capabilities, stretch for added comfort and an active fit. Imported.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex all season soft-shell.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- 4-way stretch
- Elastic back cuff
- Zip closure hand and sleeve pockets
- Performance fit
- Adjustable cinch hem
- Chest measured 1" below armhole
- Sleeve length measured from center back
- Back length measured from HPS
Keep warm with the Flame Resistant Hooded Jacket, built to last for years!
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass front zipper covered by storm flap with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Three-piece insulated hood with flame resistant drawstring
- Deep bi-swing action back
- Elbow patches
- Hidden flame resistant rib knit storm cuffs
- Two FR lined front patch pockets
- Elastic waistband
- Inside double pocket with flame resistant hook/loop closure
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii)
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- 10 oz. 88% cotton, 12% nylon flame resistant duck
Introducing the worlds first heated jacket with patented My Core Control Personal Thermal Control Technology inside that gives the wearer the ability to change their core body temperature.The My Core Heated Hunting Technology actually affects Human Core Body Temperature measurable orally by a thermometer. My Core Control Technology strategically provides heat to the pulse area of the inner wrist and utilizes the heart to pump the blood as a coolant and the circulatory system as the radiator. As the heart beats, heated blood is pumped throughout the entire body. The microprocessor controller provides three temperature settings to adjust the warmth, to fit your comfort and activity level. The level settings are high, medium and low.
Batteries re-charge in 6 hours and are rechargeable for over 500 cycles. Solid state heated wrist devices and button are waterproof. Internal highly water resistant battery pouches with PU zippers keep batteries dry during operation. This jacket must be hand washed and hung to dry.
Settings Short Duration Long Duration Setting Temperature Hours Hours High 145ºF 6.5 Hours 12.5 Hours Medium 135ºF 10.5 Hours 19 Hours Low 125°F 13 Hours 25 Hours
The Sierra Softshell offers lightweight weather protection that excels in a wide range of adverse climates. Constructed from 100% polyester stretch fabric bonded to polyester micro fleece, the Sierra Softshell Jacket features a DWR (durable water resistant) finish that repels wind and moisture while remaining breathable and flexible, and incorporates the 5.11 RapiDraw™ system for easy access to an interior pocket or a concealed firearm. Low-profile chest pockets stow your phone or accessories, lined handwarmer pockets keep your fingers responsive, the adjustable hem ensures a snug fit, and premium YKK® zipper hardware ensures quick and precise action in any environment.
- Lightweight all-weather comfort
- 5.11 RapiDraw™ System
- DWR water-repellant finish
- Low profile chest pockets
- Lined handwarmer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustments inside hand pockets
- 100% polyester stretch fabric outer
- Bonded polyester micro fleece inner
- Embossed loop patch on right sleeve
- Tonal 5.11 branding at left shoulder
- YKK® two-way front zip with chin guard