Our multi-packs provide value and convenience to consumers. Each tray comes in its own 200# corrugated shipper and a separate clip strip making it an excellent choice for central warehousing. One SKU provides many purposes: self contained POP shelf display, clip strip display, peg hang, or to refill other Heat Factory displays. Three Large Warmers per multi-pack.Learn More
- Waterproof & breathable
- Made from frogg toggs L83 nonwoven bi-laminate materials
- Includes stuff sack
- Washable and recyclable materials
- No PVC or phthalates
- Fully adjustable hood
- Zippered front closure with storm flap
- Elastic waist jacket and pant
- Men’s Sizes: S/M, M/L, and XL/2XL. Refer to Rainwear Size Guide picture for appropriate size
- Colors Available: BLACK or BLUE
- Sold as a suit.
Rainwear Care and Maintenance Tips:
- Hang do not bundle rainwear or waders after use or cleaning to prevent any damage or mildew. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hand wash in warm water using a mild detergent with no additives.
- Hang to dry.
- Store Rainwear on a hanger in a cool, dry storage area.
- Do not expose to excessive heat.
- Keep away from flame.
Class 3 Rain Suit. Lighter suit for warmer weather, and hotter climates. Meets ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 Standards. Hood will fit over helmet. Machine washable. 100% polyester. Suit Includes extra long jacket with heavy duty zipper, exterior pockets, velcro® wrist, drawstring hood, vented underarms, and reflective stripes. HI-VIS Reflective Rain Pants with side pockets, drawstring waist, and roomy legs.Learn More
The Hand Warmer Pack offers the popular Mini Warmer as a convenient value pack for family outings, weekend excursions or tailgate parties. Mini Warmers last 10+ hours and are ideal for gloves, pockets, Heat Factory headwear, or any place where soothing heat is desired. Keep handy in luggage, car, or gear bags for anytime use. Sold as 12 pairs per pack.Learn More
The popular Heat Factory Toe Warmers are available as a multi-pack for maximum convenience. Toe Warmers are designed to heat in the restricted air environment of a shoe or boot for up to 6 hours. The half moon shaped Toe Warmer adheres to the bottom of your sock for comfortable warmth. Ideal for daily use in shoes, ski boots, or whenever toes are cold. Not intended for use in open air. Sold as 2 pairs per multi-pack.Learn More
This Berne Thermal Lined Quarter Zip Sweatshirt (SP250) is great on its own or as a layering piece, this mens quarter-zip sweatshirt is made from a durable cotton poly blend. The waffle thermal lining gives an added comfort which makes this sweatshirt a step above the rest.
Shell Fabric: 60% cotton/40% polyester fleece
Heather Grey: 80% cotton/20% polyester fleece
Insulation/Liner: 5 oz. 60% cotton/40% polyester thermal lining
- Available in Regular and Tall (T) Sizes
- Colors: Heather Grey, Black, Navy
- Side entry pockets
- Quarter-length nylon front zipper
- Zip-through collar
- Knit cuffs
- Oversized for comfortable fit
Does your favorite Berne jacket not have a hood? Now it can with the optional Snap-On hood!
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Flame resistant drawstring for better fit
- Chin protector with snap closure
- Snaps on to any non-hooded Berne FR duck outerwear
- Meets the requirements of ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, and OSHA 1910.269 (l)(6)(iii)
- 10 oz. 88% Cotton
- 12% Nylon Flame Resistant
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton FR twill
- One size fits most
Designed to integrate with a wide array of 5.11 patrol, duty, and tactical clothing, morale patches allow you to express your individuality without reducing your tactical awareness or ability. A hook-back attachment system makes morale patches easy to pull on or off while keeping them securely affixed during periods of strenuous activity. Rich embroidering provides a textured look, and laser-cut fabrication ensures proper sizing. Available in a wide range of colors, sizes, and designs, moral patches are the perfect way to add a touch of style and personality to your uniform or tactical kit.
- Compatible with 5.11 Apparel
- Easy on and off
- Multiple colors, sizes and styles
- Hook-back adhesion
- Laser-cut to size
- Rich embroidery detailing
Make sure you stay safe all year round with the Key Industries ANSI II Class 2 Hi-Visibility Break-A-Way Mesh Vest 98.39. This safety vest is made of 100% poly mesh so it breaths in the summer and because of the large arm openings is easily thrown over a coat in the winter. A reflect strip wraps around the torso and over the shoulders for added safety measures, but you don't have to take our word for it. This vest is ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Complaint.
- 100% Poly Mesh Material for Year-Round Wear
- Premium Reflective Striping
- Tape Sewn on for Superior Durability
- Large Neck and Arm Openings
- Two Exterior Front Pockets
- Velcro Closure Front, Shoulders and Sides
- ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Complaint