Blouses - Shirts
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.99
- 5.3 oz. 100% Cotton
- Side seam with slightly tapered fit which accentuates the body and flatters the curves
- Seamless double needle collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Double needle sleeve bottom hem
The Noble Outfitters® Mariah Long Sleeve Crew is the perfect top for all seasons. In colder months, or for chilly mornings, use the Mariah as a base layer under your vest or jacket. Thumbholes at the cuff keep sleeves tucked in gloves or down over hands for added warmth.
As a warm weather riding shirt, the Mariah Long Sleeve Crew incorporates Opti-Dry Technology to wick moisture away, while the UPF 20+ fabric helps to protect against strong summer sun.
The versatile Mariah Long Sleeve Crew is soft and comfortable with performance features and a feminine fit. Made of lightweight performance jersey material and strategically placed flat seams that work to minimize chaffing when riding and working.
Cut longer in the sleeve and body specifically for the rider, the Mariah top covers your arm when fully extended and is the perfect length to wear out or stay tucked. Reflective detailing on the left sleeve and back of the neck is positioned to enhance your visibility for low-light rides.
- Thumbholes at cuff
- Dropped back hem
- Flat seams
- Reflective logo detailing
- Opti-Dry Technology wicks moisture away
- UPF 20+
Sized and tapered for female operators, the Glacier Half-Zip provides superior warmth and comfort in a sturdy, lightweight package. Crafted from 6.3-oz. 94% polyester / 6% spandex fleece knit, the Glacier Half-Zip offers a snug and secure fit without bunching or rolling. A full underarm gusset ensures complete freedom of movement, and flat lock stitching throughout increases comfort while reducing chafing and pinching. A textured inner fabric face maximizes heat retention, and the YKK® lock down zipper extends to the sternum, allowing you to easily adjust your core temperature. A zippered chest pocket provides accessible storage when worn as a base or middle layer.
- An ideal bottom or middle layer
- Textured inner fabric face retains body heat
- Zippered chest pocket
- Flat lock stitching throughout
- 6.3-oz. 94% polyester / 6% spandex fleece knit
- Half-zip front allows body heat moderation
- YKK® lock-down zipper hardware
This is the piece that's perfect for spring shed hunting, pre-season scouting, mid-season hunting, and late-season layering. Scent-Lok's versatile ladies BaseSlayers are soft, breathable and provide just enough loft to keep the chill at bay. In addition, they have a comfortable micro fleece liner for superior next-to-skin feel. 3-in-1 punch of Carbon Alloy®, antimicrobial treatment, and moisture wicking for maximum comfort and odor control.
- Carbon Alloy® technology
- Moisture wicking fabric with Anti-Microbial treatment
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for improved range of motion
- Mock turtleneck for added warmth
- Tagless for comfort