- Steel Pan with Vinyl Covered Cushion
- Drain Hole
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Use with the following tractors:
- Bolens: G152, G214
- Cub Cadet: 7205
- Deutz: 5020, 5215
- Ford/New Holland: Compact 2, 3, and 4 CYL, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1500, 1510, 1600, 1700, 1710, 1900, 2000 and UP, TC18, TC25, TC29, TC33, TC35, TC40/R45, TC45, TC210, TC400
- Hinomot: E14, E140, E15, E18, E21, E23, E28, E182
- International Harvester: 154, 184, 185, 234, 235, 244, 245, 254, 255, 265, 274, 275, 284, 384, 434
- Iseki: TS16010, TS2100, TS2205, TS2500
- John Deere Utility Orchard Tractors: 790, 870, 1070, 4500
- Kubota: B2410, B2710, B2910, B7300, B7500, GF1800 Mower, K008 Backhoe, L35, L3000-DT, L3000-F, L3410, L3710, L4610, MX 5000, 4650 Backhoe
- Kamiai: ST2020
- Mahindra: 2810, 3510, 4110
- Massey Ferguson: 210, 220, 220-4, 1020, 1030, 1040, 1140, 1145
- Massey Ferguson Windrowers: 35, 1010, 1125, 1150, 1205
- Mitsubishi: D1300, MT210, MT2501, MT372, MT3729, MT4501, S370, S373, S3730
- Rhino: 344, 3125
- Satoh Beaver, Beaver3/Buck: S650G, ST1820, ST1840, ST2020
- White Field Boss: 2-30, 2-65
- Yanmar: 155, 155D, 240, 1300D, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1720D, 1900, 2000, 2220, 2310, 2310D, K016, YM250, YM1100, YM2200
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 6.5" X 1.63"
- 7.5" X 1.63"
- 7.5" X 7"
SKU 28850246 Model 52010BK Weight 9.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $83.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Very small and hard to fit to tractor Review by M Kwitek
Value Quality Price
The price of this was half of what NH wanted. But compared to the NH seat, the size was also about half. The supplied bracket did not really fit the application and the seat tilts but very hard. Fortunately, I am selling the tractor.
(Posted on 9/15/2015)
- Great value Review by John
Price Value Quality
It fit my Case 235 but the mounts interfered with the flip up option of my seat. Now it will only lift about half way. Other than that I am very pleased with the seat. Very comfortable and surprising quality for the price. I wold definitely recommend this seat.
(Posted on 5/12/2013)
- good product Review by willie
Price Value Quality
Seat and bracket exact match for mine the quality is excellent shipping was quicker than I thought is was going to be.
(Posted on 5/10/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsWondering if this fits an International 244 with a flip-seat. What is the dimension between the brackets?Question by: Tom on Oct 31, 2015 5:33:00 PMHello,
I reached out to the manufacturer and they let me know that the bolt patterns are 5 ½ and 7 ½ wide that can accept the flip brackets. Our flip bracket 940000GD and this seat will have a maximum width of 9 ½ inches. With minor modifications it could work. (New hinge pin and maybe an added bushing)
Thank you.Answer by: Ashley (Admin) on Nov 1, 2015 9:51:00 AM