Unwanted brush, trees, and broad leaf weeds can wreak havoc on your fence rows, pastures, and other non-crop areas. Take control of your property with Crossroad® Brush Killer.
Effective control for over 75 species of woody plants, and perennial and annual broad leaf weeds. Many in one application.
For foliage broadcast application, combine with liquid nitrogen fertilizer
Coverage and application timing varies based on type of vegetation to be treated. Follow all label instructions carefully.
For use on non-crop areas such as:
- Fence lines
- Grass pastures
- Conservation reserves
- Non-irrigation ditches
- Industrial sites.
- Grazing areas except for areas with lactating dairy animals.
- Not to be used in water areas with fish and aquatic invertebrates. Drift and runoff potentially hazardous to aquatic organisms.
- Do not apply directly to water, or to surface water areas where surface water is present. Use caution when disposing
- Not intended for inter tidal areas.
- Groundwater contamination may result if chemical is used on permeable soils.
- Groundwater contamination: DO NOT use near cistern or well.
SKU 055510042 Model CROSSROAD2.5 Weight 30.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $109.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Worked Well Review by Alan
Price Value Quality
I've been looking for this product to replace Crossbow. Came across Rural King and ordered it up. Delivered quickly in two and half days from ordering. Has same ingredients. Working as advertised. I am pleased, Even with shipping, still economical. I am a happy customer with Rural King.
(Posted on 5/26/14)
- Quick to Arrive Review by Riley
Price Value Quality
It was hassle free and less expensive than other Crossbow sellers.
I will use Rural King again!
(Posted on 5/13/13)
- Best price in the world Review by LaVoie
Quality Price Value
Chemically it's the same as any other generic or name brand!
Price is the lowest in the world! I ordered this from Washington state and even with shipping was less than the next highest priced place that had free shipping!
I initially about had a cow when it arrived since they put the container of the "Crossroad" in a box labeled Glyphosate (generic roundup). Before I opened the box I was checking my order, then discovered it was the crossroad inside.
(Posted on 9/5/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Crossroad Brush Killer 2.5 Gal.- Generic Replacement for Crossbow
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question