Dee Zee Bed Mats are a cost-effective solution to protect your truck bed surface free from scratches, dings and dents. Shifting cargo is also a detriment to your truck’s appearance. Bed Mats help prevent shifting cargo from damaging your truck and eliminate chasing down loose items strewn about the truck bed.
Dee Zee Bed Mats are custom fitting to your truck by contouring around wheel wells for ultimate coverage. Rubber cleats on the reverse side facilitate water drainage and keep the Bed Mat securely in place. Made in the USA with superior manufacturing, you can trust heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mats to last the life of your truck.
Each heavy-duty Dee Zee Bed Mat is constructed from .375” (9.52mm) high-density rubber compound that is resistant to gas or oil spills. The tightly compressed rubber fibers are abrasion and tear resistant from your cargo. Your custom fit Bed Mat will not crack, rust or break in extreme temperatures. Resilient rubber compound material deflects harmful UV rays to decrease fading.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Bed Mat
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting & Damaging Your Truck Bed
- Extra Thick .375" (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Rubber Cleats Help Keep Mat In Place & Allow Water to Drain
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions & Tears
- Will Not Rust, Crack, Or Break - Even In Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Common Fuel & Oil Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Custom Fit Applications Contour Around Wheel Wells For A Perfect Fit
- Trimming May Be Required For Short Bed Applications
- Tailgate Mat Sold Separately
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
SKU 156340876 Model DZ 86831 Weight 41.0000 Color N/A Size N/A In Store Only No Price $59.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Dee Zee Chevrolet S10 Pickup (1996-2003) 7' 5" Bed Heavyweight Bed Mats DZ86831
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question