- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
SKU 075320010 Model PA 50 Weight 39.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Good product, great price & service! Review by DJH
Price Value Quality
Received the Perfect Aire in just a few days. Works great in keeping the humidity level down in our family room.
(Posted on 5/8/13)
- Good Value for the money Review by NMS
Price Value Quality
Pleasantly surprised that the quality seems as good as more expensive units. So far so good.
(Posted on 5/3/13)
- Good product best price Review by bob
Value Quality Price
Have a laundry/storage room that has no forced air and takes forever to dry anything in. Since getting the Perfect Aire I am able to dry out in under a day what took 3 days to dry.
(Posted on 2/20/13)
- Great Service - Product Review by ostbloom
Quality Price Value
Couldn't be faster service and better quality product.
(Posted on 2/8/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Perfect Aire 50pt Dehumidifier
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question