From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Pin to Pin retracted length is 20 1/4", and extended is 28 1/4".
SKU 3210017 Model PML2008112ASAE Weight 20.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $69.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Quick shipment, great quality, Great price. Review by Matt Gallant
Price Value Quality
The cylinder was shipped quickly, hooked it up and it worked great. Best price I found on this size cylinder. Great quality.
(Posted on 5/21/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Dianne on Apr 6, 2015 6:38:06 PMHello Dianne,
This is an 8 inch stroke hydraulic cylinder – meaning it will extend 8 inches when oil is fed into the oil port – the cylinder is 20.25” from mounting pin to mounting pin when fully closed.
A pump would feed oil into the cylinder to get it to work
Thank you for contacting Rural King. If you have any additional questions please feel free to call us at 1-800-561-1752.Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Apr 6, 2015 6:38:06 PM