- PSI : 10 GPM : 5.00 Amps : 6.0
- PSI : 20 GPM : 4.50 Amps : 9.0
- PSI : 30 GPM : 4.10 Amps : 11.0
- PSI : 40 GPM : 3.88 Amps : 13.0
- PSI : 50 GPM : 3.55 Amps : 14.6
- PSI : 60 GPM : 3.20 Amps : 16.3
- Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
- Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
- Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 180°F (82°C).
- Type: 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
- Certifications: NSF Standard 58
- Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
- Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
- Max Pressure: 45 PSI (7 bar)
- Inlet/Outlet Ports: 1⁄2” FNPT
Materials of Construction
- Housings: Polypropylene
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel
- Motor Shell: Coated Steel
SKU 47430099 Model 9055371E182BSB Weight 4.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $134.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- The pump picured is not the pump that they are selling. Review by Brian
Price Value Quality
The pump pictured is the model that is supposed to run on either demand or bypass modes, while the actual pump that they are selling only runs on demand mode. Also, for stating that the pump ships in 1-2 days, it took a long time to arrive.
(Posted on 11/21/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsMy pump runs extremely hot, I question IF wires were hooked up correctly at time of MFG. Currently not working. I recieved this pump, wiring harness was already installed ,,, assume at time of mfg.Question by: Larry on Aug 13, 2014 7:24:11 AMHello Larry,
The manufacturer is wanting to know what you are using the PowerFlo 5850 for? What is the application and is the pump running continuous. With this information the manufacturer can figure out what is happening with the pump and provide a solution.
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Aug 13, 2014 7:24:11 AM