Delta PRO Aluminum Chests provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock dual rotary locking system, RSL Rigid Structural Lid and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Recessed hinge allows the lid to fully open when the chest is placed against the bed wall or another object
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- High-strength body protects the locking system and resists damage
- Heavy-duty, reliable Posi-Lift gas springs automatically open the lid for easier, faster access
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior
- Universal fit design has tapered lower front and sides to fit better in trucks with bed liners
- All models available with diamond black finish
SKU 2432712 Model PAH1420000 Weight 53.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $387.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Brad on Oct 26, 2013 8:12:50 PMHello,
I do apologize but this item will not qualify for free shipping due to the size. It does come in black Delta PRO PAH1420002 Aluminum Short-Bed Fullsize Chest - Black. The SKU number is 002432714. Being that you cannot use free shipping you can use coupon code thefind3 and that will save you 3% off your order. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at any time at 800-561-1752. Thank you and have a great day.Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Oct 26, 2013 8:12:50 PMQuestion by: Smith on Aug 3, 2014 12:12:52 PMHello,
I have been in contact with the manufacturer in regards to your product questions and their response is listed below.
• Width = 61”
• Width at tapered bottom = #60-1/2”
• Height = 19-3/4”
• Depth = 18-3/4”
• Lid Depth = 20-5/8”
• Weight = 53 lbs
The height of the bevel is 3 inches and the depth is 1.875 inches.
Thank you.Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Aug 3, 2014 12:12:52 PM