We offer a large selection of household products such as garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper and house cleaning products.
The AWR-520SB wine cooler is our largest capacity wine cooler, designed to protect and preserve your wine collection in ideal conditions. The stylish exterior is matched only by the superior performance of its compressor-based cooling system, which reaches temperatures as low as 40°F. Best of all, this unit can be used as a freestanding cooler or you can build it into surrounding cabinetry for a custom home appearance.
Built-In or Freestanding- Thanks to a front-facing ventilation grille, the NewAir AWR-520SB can be installed into your cabinetry for a sophisticated built-in finish. Or use it as a freestanding unit. The door is also reversible, giving you complete control of where your wine cooler goes.
Superior Compressor Cooling- With a temperature range of 40°F to 64°F, the AWR-520SB provides the exact level of cooling you need for your wine, whether it’s for long-term storage or if you want it ready to serve. The indirect cooling system ensures an even temperature throughout.
Precision Digital Control-The electronic thermostat and digital control panel gives you precise control over the interior temperature, and lets you easily monitor conditions to make sure your wine is well protected.
52 Bottle Storage- Keep up to 52 bottles of wine in this spacious cooler, which features 5 slide-out shelves crafted from finished hardwood, guaranteed to store your growing wine collection.
Classic Appearance- The NewAir AWR-520SB features a sleek black cabinet, tempered glass door, and elegant stainless steel details that combine to make this a favorite design feature in your home. The blue LED light illuminates the interior, and highlights your collection beautifully.
- Our largest capacity cooler – holds up to 52 bottles
- Freestanding or built-in installation options
- Single zone cooling range of 40-65°F
- Frost-free interior – no defrosting required
- Energy-efficient compressor cooling system
- 5 slide-out wood shelves to hold your wine
Specifications Weight (in.) 23.4" Depth (in.) 22.4" Height (in.) 33.0" Product Weight 103.00 lbs Product Color Stainless Steel with Black Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 120 Volts Watts 140 Watts Amps 1.0 amps Frequency 60 Hz Bottle Capacity 52 Bottles Wine Cooling Style Built-In or Freestanding Type Single Zone Cooling Technology Compressor Inter LED Light Yes Number of Wine Racks 5 Wine Rack Construction Wood Locking Doors Yes Digital Temperature Display Yes Certifications ETL
- Adjustable Seat Rail Extension and Extendable Upholstery Easily Adjusts Seat Depth from 16” to 18” (Patent Pending)
- Weighs Under 36 lbs. (Excluding Front Riggings)
- Removable Flip Back Arms Allow for Easy Transfer
- New Frame Style Eliminates Seat Guides and Allows for Custom Back Inserts and Accessories
- Tool Free Adjustable Front Riggings (Footrests, Legrests)
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision Sealed Wheel Bearings in Front and Rear Ensure Long Lasting Performance and Reliability
- Dual Axle Provides Easy Transition of Seat Height to Hemi Level
- 8" Front Casters are Adjustable in 3 Positions
- Comes with Push to Lock Wheel Locks
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Converts folding walker into wheeled walker.
- Allows for 11 height adjustments.Rubber wheel allows walker to roll easily and smoothly over irregular surfaces.
- Comes with rear glide caps, (item #10107) and glide covers (item #10107C) allowing use on all surfaces.
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity
Defender's PHOENIX 301 system can be used to monitor and record video and audio in any indoor or outdoor space at any time of the day. This wireless plug and play system allows for easy set up in a matter of minutes and the included 2GB SD card can record up to 350 minutes of continuous audio and video footage. The 2 wireless, weather resistant cameras included with this system have 18 infrared LEDs that allow you to see up to 40ft away in the dark. You can view your footage through the 7" monitor or, for a larger view; you can connect the monitor to another television using the included A/V cable. Ideal for monitoring entrances, backyards, valuables and employees, the PHOENIX 301 system can be used in any situation you need.
2 Way Intercom - Communicate with visitors or employees from a distance using the 2 way intercom. The monitor and camera have a built-in microphone, so you can safely communicate with people from different areas of your property. You can even put the camera at your entranceway so you do not have to open the door to strangers.
Long Range Night Vision - These indoor/outdoor cameras provide you with a clear, secure picture, even when you monitor after-hours or in a dark location. Each camera comes equipped with advanced night vision and 18 infrared (IR) LEDs that let you see clearly in the dark, up to 40ft away! The LEDs activate automatically when it gets dark, and deactivate during the day to save energy (CDS sensor). With this system, you can rest assured, knowing that you will have around the clock protection.
Expandable Up to 4 Cameras - The Phoenix 301 series allows you to easily secure several vulnerable spots on your property. This system can support a total of 4 cameras so you can monitor multiple offices, entrances and other outdoor areas. The compatible camera is Defender's PX301-C.
Digital Wireless Technology - The PHOENIX 301 series comes equipped with Digital Wireless Technology that ensures there is no messy wiring involved when setting the system up. This advanced system connects automatically on its own so you will be watching clear, interference-free footage in a matter of seconds. Superior digital functionality ensures that the signals passing between the camera and handheld screen remain strong as you monitor your business or home wirelessly, up to 450ft away.
SD Card Recording - Feel comforted knowing you can check if anyone was on your property when you were not there. This system includes a 2GB SD card that can capture up to 350 minutes of footage and audio. You have the option to continuously record, only record when motion is detected or set a schedule to only record during certain times of the day.
Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Cameras - The included indoor/outdoor wireless color cameras provide you with clear, crisp and enhanced video. Built for indoor or outdoor use, the cameras' durable aluminum housing resists rusting, deterioration and can weather any season. The attached sun shield helps prevent glare from the sun and other bright objects. Cameras also have a built-in motion sensor so that you can be sure you will always be alerted when motion is detected.
Motion Detection Settings - Motion settings give you flexibility so you can choose when the unit will start recording. You have many options, such as recording only when movement is detected. Using these easy-to-adjust settings will conserve your SD memory space so you can monitor longer. Simply turn on the motion recording and when the camera detects movement the unit will begin recording. You can even set the system to sound an audible alert to notify you that motion is being detected.
24 Hour Scheduled Recording - Set up your preferred scheduled recording time throughout a 24-hour day. Record during peak business hours or when you're not at home so you never miss a thing. This system allows you to record video footage using three different types of recording modes: manual, scheduled, and motion activation
7" LCD Monitor - Review your footage easily on the 7" LCD monitor. Its functional design allows it to be wall mounted or placed on a table. Keep the monitor in a location that is easily accessible to you at your business or home, so you can review footage easily at any time. Use the screen saver feature, which displays your choice of one of 5 images on screen, to fit in with the surrounding decor.
Remote Control Access - Control your system directly from the buttons on the receiver or from a distance with the included remote control. This system also comes equipped with an IR extension wire which allows your remote control to reach further and makes your system even more user friendly.
Easily Connects to a TV - This system can support an external TV/monitor with RCA connections. Connect your receiver to any television in your home or business with the included 6ft AV cable and experience the convenience of watching your live or recorded video on any screen size of your choice.
- 2 Digital Wireless Cameras
- 1 x 7” LCD Monitor with 2GB SD Card
- 2 x 8ft Power Adapters for Cameras
- 6ft Power Adapter for Monitor
- 2 Camera Mounting Bracket
- 6ft AV to RCA Wire
- Remote Control
- Mounting Hardware
- 4 Window Warning Stickers
- Instruction Manual
- Lifetime Live Customer Support with Manufacturer
Drive Medical, Lightweight Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair with Loop Locks and 12” Rear “Flat-Free” Wheels, EXP19LTRD$245.99
- Weighs only 19 lbs but has a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- The only one on the market!
- Handy lever on chair back makes it easy and convenient to fold back down.
- Folds flat for easy transport.
- Users with limited upper body strength or limited dexterity will love the ease of operation and handling.
- Powder coated aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and is available in blue and red.
- Seat is made from durable lightweight nylon upholstery and a seatbelt and hand brakes are included for additional safety considerations.
- Companion activated wheel locks12” rear “flat-free” wheels provide a more stable ride over various terrains, plus ease of going over thresholds and curbs.
- Black composite wheels require virtually no maintenance and incorporate non-marring surface.
- Comes assembled.
- Just pop open, flip up back and put on footrest.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Durable, white powder-coated steel construction is attractive and easy-to-clean.
- 14" - 17" Height Adjustment (for 12036-ADJ only).
- Handle design provides secure hand position.
- Width adjusts from 3" - 7".
- Stainless steel locking mechanism and non-wearing rubber pads provide scratch proof security.
- Fits most tubs (not for use with fiberglass tubs).
- Tool free installation.
- Attractive retail packaging.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Handle and tip glow in the dark.
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage.
- Manufactured with sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing.
- Comes with plastic clip to hang cane when folded.
- Handle height adjusts from 33" to 37".
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
By offering a scientifically proven blend of carbohydrates and key electrolytes, this thirst quencher is designed for use in the moment of activity to help athletes and active people hydrate, refuel and push through.Gatorade Frost Riptide Rush Sport Drink FeaturesLearn More
- The formula that changed the game
- Visit gatorade.com
- Low sodium