We offer a large selection of household products such as garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper and house cleaning products.
- Manual Pump for Air Mattress
Showcase your cigars with pride in this striking and elegantly designed humidor from the NewAir collection. The CC-100 has the capability of storing up to 250 cigars. Furnished with 1 Spanish Cedar Drawer, which has a hygrometer and 2 Spanish Cedar Shelves you have the ability to store 250 cigars. The drawers and shelves are designed to sit flush with the front edge of the cabinet.
Thermoelectric Technology- Using this airtight thermoelectric humidor, you can secure your collection of 250 cigars. The airtight structure helps maintain a constant level of internal humidity, keeping your cigars moist and in great condition. So why not inhale the quietness of a vibration free operation.
Maintaining Relatice Humidity- The ideal relative humidity (RH) for storing cigars is between 65% and 75% RH. To properly maintain RH in the CC-100 a moisture container is included. To add humidity to the unit using the included moisture container, simply fill the container with distilled water or a damp sponge wet with distilled water and place it back in the unit.
Unique Design & Digital Temperature Controls- The CC-100 Humidor has many classic features including a premium stainless steel door and tempered glass. Its compact design enables it to fit into small spaces and counter tops. The optimal humidity range can be adjusted in increments of 1 degree between 54° and 74°F. With the NewAir CC-100 cigar cooler humidor you can house your best cigars in the best possible conditions! The digital touch screen thermostat offers precise temperature control and allows you to store your collection to your preference.
Personalized Features- In addition to its main purpose of storing, preserving and aging cigars, the NewAir CC-100 stainless steel humidor has an all over attractive and elegant design, that will showcase your favorite cigars. With the addition of the LED light, you can easily illuminate your collection without creating unnecessary heat. You also have the opportunity to turn this light on and off.
- Comes with Hygrometer & Moisture Container
- Spanish Cedar Storage
- Stores up to 250 of your favorite cigars
- The interior temperature can be adjusted in increments of 1 degree between 54° and 74°F.
- To properly maintain RH in the CC-100, you will need to include a method of adding humidity. For your convenience, a moisture container is included.
- Helps maintain humidity
- Emits a light complementary aroma
- Supports the aging process
- Promotes good flavor
- Prevents mold
- Helps repel damaging insects and tobacco worms
Specifications Length (in.) 14.00" Width (in.) 19.50" Height (in.) 19.00" Product Weight 25.38 lbs Application For Storing Cigars Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 110 Volts Watts 50 Watts Amps 0.8 amp Frequency 60 Hz Humidor Style Freestanding Capacity 250 Cigars Interior LED Light Yes Number of Drawers 1 Number of Shelves 2 Hygrometer Yes Humidifier No Certifications ETL
Drive Medical, 22" Sentra Extra Heavy Duty - Dual Axle when used with STDS1074 Caster (Optional Caster Sold Separately), STD20ADDA SF$652.99
- Carbon steel frame with TRIPLE coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Shown with optional STDELR-TF swing-away elevating legrests.
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength.
- Durable, heavy gauge, reinforced naugahyde upholstery.Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- omposite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rim are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Dual position front fork.Dual position front frame.
- Comes standard with carry pocket on back rest.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Aluminum footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight.
- "Hemi" adjustable caster is optional (Part # STDS1074).
- Reinforced side frame, caster journals and dual cross bars.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Provides a comfortable seat to rest on when open, and a sturdy quad cane when closed.
- Manufactured with sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing.
- Four sturdy legs with vinyl contoured tips.
- Nylon sling bench, 18" x 8".
- Foam grip handles.34" tall when closed.
- Seat to floor height: 22"
- Weighs 2.4 lbs.
- 250 lb. Weight Capacity
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
- 6 Month Warranty on Sling
- Combines the features of a rollator or transport chair in one unit.
- An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver.
- The Duet has locking flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode.
- A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a velcro strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
- The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
- Easy release loop locks.Comfortable padded seat with a large underseat pouch for safe storage of personal items.
- Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open while in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- Large 8 inch casters are used for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Weighs only 19 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
TM's cameras were allowed in the John Deere Waterloo Works Tractor Cab and Assembly Operations in Waterloo, Iowa for an exclusive look at how John Deere makes their 7000, 8000, and 9000 series tractors. They follow the manufacturing process starting with pre-assembly, then the new, multi-million dollar robotic paint installation, cab assembly, final assembly and testing. They show the tread being installed on a track tractor plus tractors working in the field using the latest technology and pulling the newest implements.
Plus exclusive archival footage showing how John Deere factories operated in the 30s, 60s and 90s.Learn More