We offer a large selection of household products such as garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper and house cleaning products.
- Round shape highlights easy-to-read numerals
- Temperature range -60°F to 120°F
- Clear bezel
- Red pointer
- Includes bracket for secure window mounting
- Weather resistant, shatterproof materials.
- Weather resistant and rust proof
- Bracket for mounting
- Clear bezel
- Bold Black on White dial for easy reading
- Thermometers patio indoor/outdoor design=Snowy Cardinal
- Large dial thermometer . 13.25 inch diameter.
- High impact resin construction for durability.
- Clear view protective lens.
- Design coordinated ABS pointer.
- Bold, easy to read number track in 2 degree temperature increments.
Springfield Wireless Thermometer with I/O Humidity and Clock - 3 line display shows indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity. Programmable temperature alert. Transmits up to 100 .Learn More
- Displays indoor temperature in'F
- Measures and displays indoor humidity from 20 to 95 percent
- Memory function to recall min/max humidity and temperature readings
- Easy read LCD, Simple compact design
- Flip out stand for tapbletop placement or magnet for placement on metal surface. 2.25"H x 3"W x .625"D
EZRead is the world's most popular brand of rain gauge. Don't leave out in freezing temperature. This product is for rain measurement only.
- Precisely calibrated for true ratings.
- Easily mounts in ground or on fence. (Rust-resistant bracket included)
- DebrisGuard Funnel
Easy to Read Design:
- Jumbo Size
- Bright Markings
- High Visibility Float
- Water Magnification
- Numbering visible up to 50 feet away
The EZ View rain gauge is a great inexpensive rain gauge. It is similar to a basic glass vial rain gauge, but it has been changed to allow you to be able to read it easier. The patented EZ View rain gauge magnifies the water level allowing you to read the rain gauge from 25 feet away. This rain gauge is easy to mount and can be mounted to decks, fences, or posts. (Mounting hardware is not included.)
EZ View rain gauges can be customized as well. For a nominal charge, we can print your logo on our EZ Read rain gauge. EZ View rain gauges make great advertising products. Minimum quantities apply. Contact us for quotes. Made in the USALearn More
Springfield Precision Instruments 90817 Digital Thermometer with Clock at $7.95, allows you to monitor the temperature indoors and outdoors. This model features a detachable ten foot cable with sensor probe that is waterproof for use in pools, spas, soil or freezers or outside temperature.
- Indoor/outdoor temperature displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Memory function to recall minimum/maximum temperature readings
- 12/24 hour selectable clock with snooze alarm function
- 10 foot detachable, weatherproof remote sensor probe for use in monitoring outside temperature, temperature in pools, spas, freezers or soil
- LCD 1" H x 1.4" W
- Requires 1 AAA battery (not included)
- Indoor temperature range 14 °F to 122 °F (-10 °C to 50 °C)
- Outdoor temperature range -58 °F to 158 °F (-50 °C to 70 °C)
- Tabletop or wall mountable
- Birdhouse face
- Indoor / Outdoor
This Station Learns! Please allow 3-4 weeks for barometer calibration to generate an accurate forecast.
- ATOMIC time and date (auto sets)
- 12/24 hour time with snooze alarm and alarm icon
- Charge mobile devices with USB charging port on back:
- Output 1A (Charging cord not included)
- Calendar: month, day, date
- Heat index and dew point
- Color forecast: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy
- 12 hour forecast based on changing barometric pressure
- IN / OUT temp. (°F / °C) & humidity (%RH) with MIN / MAX
- Light up display with press of button using battery power OR continuous light using AC adapter with ON /OFF option
- LCD light dimmer for nighttime use
- Low battery icon for weather station and sensor
- Sits on desktop or tabletop
- Atlantic Time (AST)
- Eastern Time (EST)
- Central Time (CST)
- Mountain Time (MST)
- Pacific Time (PST)
- Alaskan Time (AKT)
- Hawaiian Time (HAT)
Specifications Wireless Outdoor & Indoor Relative Humidity Range: 1% to 99% Wireless Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C) Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) Adjusts for Daylight Saving Time Automatically Transmission Range: Up to 200 Ft Receiver: Included 5.0V AC Adapter for primary power with battery backup Wireless Sensor: 2 "AA" kaline Batteries (not included) Battery life 24 months
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
AcuRite Emergency Weather Alert NOAA Radio / Flashlight with Hand Crank
Weather the day with confidence with your own up-to-date weather information and national weather alerts - right in the palm of your hand. Tune in to emergency alerts, storm alerts, tornadoes, floods, disasters, amber alerts and public announcements with the AcuRite Emergency Weather Alert NOAA Radio with LED Flashlight.
This handy radio / flashlight combination is digitally tuned to NOAA Weather Radio (NWR), providing continuous weather information including warnings, watches, forecasts and all hazards 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sounds a loud alert siren when emergency conditions occur. Specific Area Message Encoding (S.A.M.E.) ensures you will only receive advisories, watches and warnings that are intended for your specific location. Warnings relevant to your local area scroll across the backlit LCD display and color-coded LED's indicate alert type. Hand crank provides emergency power by recharging the batteries. Setup is simple.
Power on the radio and you are ready to receive emergency alerts - there are no subscription fees or other costs.Learn More