Dave is also “Famous” for his backyard Steaks cooked for his family and friends. The reason these Steaks are so “Famous” is because they’re prepared using his Steak & Burger seasoning— the same we use on our burgers in the restaurant. Great with Beef and even on Vegetables.
In cattle country there’s few things more sacred than a good steak seasoning recipe. Famous Dave’s Steak & Burger Seasoning could turn an ol’ pair of workboots into a steak-lover’s dream-come-true. Generously cover yer meat with this here magic dust and become the envy of all yer’ friends... and enemies for that matter. Thank yer lucky stars that some-thing this good ain’t against the law! It’s tongue slappin good!
- Salt, sugar, lactose, dehydrated garlic, spices, dehydrated onion, hydrolyzed soy protein, corn starch, soybean oil, citric acid, parsley flakes, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids, lemon juice solids, lemon oil, bht), natural smoke flavor, natural flavoring, and less than 2% calcium silicate added to prevent caking.
The pretzels are made with a secret recipe established by Casper Gloor, the original owner from Switzerland. Each pretzels goes through the unique process of being hand twisted, dipped in a solution and then baked at just the right temperature and amount of time to get that perfect krunch. When looking closely, you’ll even notice the finger pinch left behind from the hand twist. Pretzels are currently available in the traditional flavor only, as our mission is to preserve the original taste, unique krunch and hand twisting.Learn More
- No Preservatives
- Secret Spices
- Liquid Hickory Smoke Flavoring
- Excellent on Pork, Chicken Wings, Steak, and Wild Game
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
- Servings: 14
- Calories: 60
% Daily Value
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Sodium: 510mg - 21%
- Total Carb.: 14g - 5%
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 2%
- Iron: 2%
- Tomato Sauce, Garlic Salt, Vinegar, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Citric Juices, MSG, Brown Sugar, Straight Kentucky Bourbon, Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Salt, Habanero Peppers
Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce is in a class by itself. It is more than a steak sauce, because of its unique flavor and the variety of uses. You can grill, cook, and marinate with it, or put it in your soups, stews, baked beans, and your other favorite dishes. Experience the Taste!
- Tomato concentrate, (tomato paste and water), high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, corn syrup, sugar, molasses, salt, onion powder, caramel color, garlic powder, tamarind, corn starch, natural flavors, and other spices.
- Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce is Gluten Free.
- Serving Size 1 tbsp. (18 g)
- Servings Per Container 20
- Amount Per Serving : Calories 25
- Total Fat. 0g - 0%
- Sat. Fat 0g - 0%
- Choles. 0mg - 0%
- Sodium 170mg - 7%
- Total Carb. 6g - 2%
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 0g
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 0%
- HamburgerFish Learn More
% Daily Value
Lestoil 28 oz. cleans and neutralizes greasy spills and spatters from a variety of fabrics and services. Lestoil is a necessity for workshops and garages. Lestoil is a concentrated cleaner and only requires a small amount to clean, use full strength for tough cleaning jobs.
- Multi-surface cleaner
- Concentrated, heavy duty formula removes oil, grease and dirt stains
- Use full strength and rinse immediately for tough stains
- Easy pour bottle
$3.99A traditional Amish wedding involves food preparation that starts a year before the wedding. Only their very best recipes are on the reception table, hence our name "Amish Wedding." Our very best recipes prepared especially for you. Learn More