- 2 lb. Bag
- No G.M.O.s
- Midnight Blue Popcorn
- Small Hulless
- Just a Little Crunchy
Pour one part oil into pan - enough to cover bottom. Preheat oil then add three parts popcorn - more or less to suit individual taste. Lower heat slightly. Agitate pan until the popcorn ceases to pop. Salt to taste.Learn More
- 0g Trans Fat
- Honey Wheat Flavor
- Low Fat
Brand Name: Coca-Cola
Drink Type: Soft Drink
Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history, as well as the best-known product in the world.Learn More
On May 8, 2011, Coca-Cola marks its 125th anniversary. Created in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage at Jacob's Pharmacy by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water.
Coca-Cola was patented in 1887, registered as a trademark in 1893 and by 1895 it was being sold in every state and territory in the United States. In 1899, The Coca-Cola Company began franchised bottling operations in the United States.
Coca-Cola might owe its origins to the United States, but its popularity has made it truly universal. Today, you can find Coca-Cola in virtually every part of the world.
- Since 1882, "The Can-Do Cleanser"
- Premium all-purpose powder & soft cleanser
- NEW trigger spray & foam cleaner
- BKF products clean without bleach—better for stainless steel
- Clean cookware, kitchen & bathroom surfaces
- Remove tough stains, tarnish, rust & lime
Yield: 5 pints
Top selling brand of the fast growing tomato sauce mix category of the home canning market. Use this mix, containing just the right spices with fresh or canned tomatoes, or tomato paste, for a spectacular sauce. Makes 5 pints. Ready to eat in 24 hours after preparation.
INGREDIENTS: FOOD STARCH, SALT, ONION, MALTODEXTRIN, SPICE, GARLIC, PAPRIKA, BEET POWDER, CITRIC ACID.
Dave’s award-winning ribs wouldn’t be the same without his secret blend of hand picked spices that make up this Blue Ribbon seasoning. It’s great for making your own “Famous” BBQ. Use with Pork Chops, Ribs and Steak.
25 years of tinkerin’, tastin’ and bastin’ lead to this legendary secret recipe. Generously dust a big ol’ rack of ribs, then grill’em or slow smoke’em over smoldering-hickory ’til they’re mouth watering tender. Then slather’em in my award winning Famous Dave’s Barbeque Sauce. Thank yer lucky stars that some-thing this good ain’t against the law! It’s tongue slappin good!
- Sugar, salt, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, spices, chili pepper, celery seed, paprika, soybean oil (processing aid), silicon dioxide (anticaking), dehydrated carrot, natural smoke flavor, corn syrup solids, dehydrated bell peppers, dehydrated tomatoes, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids, natural flavors, bht), citric acid, dehydrated orange peel, parsley flakes and natural flavor.
$3.99A traditional Amish wedding involves food preparation that starts a year before the wedding. Only their very best recipes are on the reception table, hence our name "Amish Wedding." Our very best recipes prepared especially for you. Learn More