We offer a large selection of household products such as garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper and house cleaning products.
This Dutch oven cookbook is full of easy-to-follow recipes cooked in competitive cook-offs sanctioned by the Lone Star Dutch Oven Society during 1995-1996. This book also includes history, valuable facts, and welcomed cooking tips. 234 pages.Learn More
- The Drive Medical Deluxe Manual Wheelchair Cane/Crutch Holder was designed to carry a crutch or a cane on a wheelchair.
- It easily attaches to wheelchair.
- For use with Drive Medical and most other leading manufacturers wheelchairs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
From the experts, the new bible in home preserving.
Ball Home Canning Products are the gold standard in home preserving supplies, the trademark jars on display in stores every summer from coast to coast. Now the experts at Ball have written a book destined to become the "bible" of home preserving.
As nutrition and food quality has become more important, home canning and preserving has increased in popularity for the benefits it offers:
- Cooks gain control of the ingredients, including organic fruits and vegetables
- Preserving foods at their freshest point locks in nutrition
- The final product is free of chemical additives and preservatives
- Store-bought brands cannot match the wonderful flavor of homemade
- Only a few hours are needed to put up a batch of jam or relish
- Home preserves make a great personal gift any time of year
These 400 innovative and enticing recipes include everything from salsas and savory sauces to pickling, chutneys, relishes and of course, jams, jellies, and fruit spreads, such as:
- Mango-Raspberry Jam, Damson Plum Jam
- Crab Apple Jelly, Green Pepper Jelly
- Spiced Red Cabbage, Pickled Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread, Tomatillo Salsa
- Brandied Apple Rings, Apricot-Date Chutney
The book includes comprehensive directions on safe canning and preserving methods plus lists of required equipment and utensils. Specific instructions for first-timers and handy tips for the experienced make the Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving a valuable addition to any kitchen library.Learn More
- New Gel Grip Reduces Hand Stress and Fatigue
- Aluminum Folding Cane, Height Adjustable
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage.
- Attractive Wood Handle with Brass Collar
- Manufactured with Sturdy, Extruded Aluminum Tubing
- Comes with Plastic Clip to Hang Cane when Folded
- Handle Height Adjusts from 33" to 37"
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The new Swiffer WetJet gives you a deep clean on virtually any floor in up to half the time. With a new dual-nozzle sprayer and a stronger pole, this all-in-one mopping system breaks up and dissolves tough messes better than a mop and bucket. Plus its cleaning solution is designed to penetrate layers of dirt, absorb dirt and grime into the WetJet pad, and lock it away for good. And now you can scrub really tough, dried-on spots or messes with the larger scrubby strip.Learn More
- Adjustable massaging head.
- Chrome shower arm mount and extra-long 84" chrome/mylar reinforced tangle free hose.
- Can be used as hand held shower spray or used in handle mount as traditional shower head.
- Attractive retail packaging.Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Handles up to 15 amp resistive loads, (1,875W), 10 amp tungsten lighting loads (1,250W), or 1/2 HP motor loads at 125VAC
- Multiple on/off settings over a 24-hour period in 15-minute intervals
- Two grounded outlets for convenience
- Water-resistant housing for outdoor use
- C-UL listed for quality assurance
Starbucks started roasting coffee in 1971. And today, with more than 15,000 stores in 50 countries, they continually strive to bring both heritage and an exceptional experience to life with every cup.
Starbucks sources only the highest-quality arabica beans and roasts them to their exacting standards-perfected through 40 years of roasting experience. Making the perfect cup for every coffee lover is at the heart of the Starbucks philosophy. And now it’s even easier to re-create this experience at home. The world’s finest coffee has been specially ground and packaged for easy single-cup brewing. It’s the coffee you love from Starbucks, now designed for making a perfect cup in less than a minute.
K-CUP® COFFEE. Since Starbucks opened their very first store, they’ve welcomed coffee lovers with this signature expression of roasting style - wonderful balance, crisp acidity, nut and cocoa flavors, and a touch of sweetness from the roast.Learn More