- Handles up to 15 amp resistive loads, (1,875W), 10 amp tungsten lighting loads (1,250W), or 1/2 HP motor loads at 125VAC
- Multiple on/off settings over a 24-hour period in 15-minute intervals
- Two grounded outlets for convenience
- Water-resistant housing for outdoor use
- C-UL listed for quality assurance
This design is a perfect ingredient for Realtree Girls who are made of camo and spice and everything outdoors.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Made in America
- Reduces condensation
- Great for both hot & cold
- Fits most cup holders
- Printed wrap-a-round design (sealed between walls of tumbler)
- Pictured lid included
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage
- Attractive wood handle with brass collar.
- Manufactured with sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing.
- Comes with plastic clip to hang cane when folded.
- Handle height adjusts from 33" to 37".
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 43" 360° Lead Wires
Starbucks started roasting coffee in 1971. And today, with more than 15,000 stores in 50 countries, they continually strive to bring both heritage and an exceptional experience to life with every cup.
Starbucks sources only the highest-quality arabica beans and roasts them to their exacting standards-perfected through 40 years of roasting experience. Making the perfect cup for every coffee lover is at the heart of the Starbucks philosophy. And now it’s even easier to re-create this experience at home. The world’s finest coffee has been specially ground and packaged for easy single-cup brewing. It’s the coffee you love from Starbucks, now designed for making a perfect cup in less than a minute.
K-CUP® COFFEE. Since Starbucks opened their very first store, they’ve welcomed coffee lovers with this signature expression of roasting style - wonderful balance, crisp acidity, nut and cocoa flavors, and a touch of sweetness from the roast.Learn More
- Provides a quiet, smooth and durable glide experience when used with a walker.
- Easy and safe to install.
- Lasts longer than plastic glide cap.
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- U.S Patent No: US 7,882,848 B2
Regular Price: $25.97
Special Price: $23.37
The Constellation Lumos lights are powerful spotlights that focus on comfort and ease of use. These lights feature an ergonomic pistol grip that promotes a neutral carrying position and is covered by a super soft, sure-grip coating. More compact than many spotlights on the market, the Lumos lights fit and store easily in most backpacks or toolboxes.
- Comfort Above All Else
- CREE XP-E LED (220 Lumens of super-bright light)
- Forward Click Switch for Convenient Momentary-On Function
- Smooth Reflector Provides Longer Beam Throw
- Luminescent Trigger for Easy Location of On/Off Switch
- ABS Plastic Body is Tough and Lightweight
- Ergonomic Pistol Gril is Convenient and Easy to Use
Battery Type: 4 - AA
- Length - 6.8 Inches
- Width - 3.3 Inches
- Weight - 9.6 Ounces