We offer a large selection of household products such as garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper and house cleaning products.
The compact LED flashlight is a great for the emergency bag in your car or home. It is small in size so its good for small storage areas. The light is 17 lumens and lasts up to 50 hours on 4 AA batteries. The bulbs are 2 white Nichia LEDs that never have to be changed.
- Compact size
- Up to 50 hours on 1 set of Energizer Max Alkaline batteries (1081-2097)
- 2 LED lights
- Four AA batteries included
- Deal choice for an emergency bag or for storage in small spaces
- 17 Lumens, lasts up to 50 hours on one set of four AA batteries
- Premium 2 white Nichia LEDs never need replacing
- Typical weight of 117 grams
- 41.9 mm width x 57 mm height
Lightweight and compact, the Energizer 5 LED Metal Light is an economical general lighting choice. It has an aluminum body and an easy to operate push button tailcap switch. Providing 35 lumens of light, this flashlight will allow you to make out objects up to 34 meters away, making it handy for household use. In addition, the small size and slim design makes it easy to carry in pocket, purse, toolbox or backpack.
- Bright White LED
- Durable metal case
- Push button tail switch
- 5 LEDs provide 35 lumens
- Packed with 2 AA Energizer Max Batteries
- Light Output: 35 Lumens
- Beam Distance: 34 meters
- Run Time: 1.30 hours
- Color: Gunmetal Gray
- Size: H: .91 L: 5.63
This is one white you won’t mind getting messy. Whether it’s muddy paw prints on the kitchen floor or a soda spill on the coffee table—no mess can outmatch the cloth-like durability of Bounty®. With its thick quilts, outstanding absorbency, and a softer touch one paper towel keeps working on anything that tries to make a mess of your day.Learn More
CLR Septic System Treatment is a state-of-the-art, industrial strength treatment that will prevent septic back-ups and keep your drain field flowing freely.
- Patented process stabilizes the healthy bacteria necessary for optimal septic system function
- Breaks down stubborn organic waste, including detergents, soaps, oils, grease, and paper
- Formula contains no detergents or preservatives, and was created in partnership with the EPA
- Fast-acting formula is safe for use in all pipes, boats, and RVs
Unlike standard septic system treatments, CLR Septic System Treatment can be poured in any drain or toilet, at any time of day, with no waiting after use. Regular use will keep your septic system, drains, and pipes working smoothly.Learn More