- Easily attaches to wheelchair.
- Comes with large, zippered pocket and a mesh pocket with Velcro closures.
- Made of durable, easy to clean nylon.
- Fits most wheelchairs.
- Size: 15" x 15" x 5"
- Warranty: 90 days
- For use on back of wheeled walker.
- 3" wheel glides along surface until weight is applied to hand grip, which activates rubber tip brake.
- Allows for 8 height adjustments.
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity
- For use with most folding walkers.
- 2 large pockets with Velcro type closure.
- Detachable mesh pocket.
- Made of durable, easy-to-clean nylon.
- Size: 17.5" x 18.5" x 1"
- Easily attaches to walker.
- Limited 90 Day Warranty
- Unique Construction Allows for Efficient Air Flow Throughout Mattress for Use in The Treatment and Prevention of Pressure Sores
- Easy to Clean with Mild Detergent
- Emergency Air Release Valve Deflates Mattress Quickly and Safely
- Air Flow Holes Reduce Heat and Fluid Build Up
- Adjustable Bed Straps Prevent Mattress From Moving
- Two Adapters for Easy Filling and Air Removal
- 90 Day Limited Warranty on Seams and Valve Learn More
Regular Price: $45.97
Special Price: $41.37
The Constellation Scorpius Series is tuned to provide the perfect balance of power, size, and burn time. These torches are no longer the average length of a human hand and have excellent power to size ratios, making them ideal everyday carry lights. Models SC-Z1, SC-B3, and SC-X1 are powered by Cree XP-G LED's and feature a quick switch that can cycle between several brightness levels to provide the right amount of light to suit your job.
- Small in Size, Bing on Power
- CREE XP-G LED (250 Lumens of Super-Bright Light)
- Quick Switch for Selection of 4 Output Modes and Strobe
- Smooth Reflector Provides Longer Beam Throw
- Luminescent Tailcap for Easy Location of On/Off Switch
- Aluminum Alloy Body is Lightweight and Highly Durable
- Electronic Current Regulation Ensures Consistent Brightness Output
Battery Type: 1 - 18650
- Length - 4.9 Inches
- Width - 1.2 Inches
- Weight - 3 Ounces
- High density foam with Velcro®-type closure provides maximum support.
- Restricts movement of head to immobilize the cervical spine.
- Oversized trachea opening for emergency tracheotomies or carotid pulse monitoring.
- Molded design provides maximum support and patient comfort.
- Quick, easy application.Water-resistant.
- Easy to clean with mild detergent.
- Two-piece design allows the collar to be stored flat.
- 90 Day Limited Warranty
- For ease of transferring to and from a wheelchair.
- Made of sturdy Baltic birch with a clear lacquer finish.
- Ends tapered, corners rounded.
- Weight capacity 250lbs.
- Limited 6 Month Warranty