We offer a large selection of household products such as garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper and house cleaning products.
Yoder's Good Health Recipe is a unique all-natural herbal tonic that has been used by satisfied customers for over twenty years. It's an old family recipe that combines the goodness of aged apple cider vinegar and fourteen herbs and spices.
The use of medicinal herbs is sometimes misunderstood and is often ridiculed by many within the medical profession. Rather than studying the history of herbal medicines, many of the young doctors choose to ignore it in favor of high-tech, high-priced pharmaceuticals that are supported by millions of dollars of advertising.
We believe that there is a place for medicinal herbs right along side the thousands of synthetic drugs on the market today.
Because of constraints placed on us by the FDA, we are unable to make any claims regarding the use of these herbs. Please check out the books in your health food store, or look on the internet to see why actual users of these different herbs use them.
We recommend that you buy a good book on herbs if you want to explore the history of their varied uses.
The way we make Yoder's Good Health Recipe is truly unique. We hand mix and hand bottle our product in a government-approved Amish kitchen in Tennessee. It's an old world product made in an old-world way.
Our recipe is not a cure-all. Different herbs and cider vinegar affect each of us differently. It may affect you in one way, while your friend or spouse may have a totally different experience.
We can't tell you precisely how the herbal tinctures are made but be assured we use low-temperature percolation methods that insure that all of the nutrients and other good stuff is not destroyed in the process. We follow the old handwritten instructions precisely so that our recipe is just like what Grandma used to make.
Our product has not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not make any direct or implied claims regarding the use of our recipe. We advise you to seek the advice of your health professional before using our product for any particular health condition or ailment. We further advise you to seek the advice of your health professional before discontinuing any medication that you may be presently prescribed. Do not use this product if pregnant.Learn More
The Roebic Leach and Drain Field Opener is a concentrated declogger and one bottle will treat drain field tanks up to 1500 gallons.
- Concentrated formula
- Use in septic systems, shower and laundry drains
- Safe for all types of pipes
- Certified biodegradable
- Easy to use
- 32 Ounces
Roots can cause major problems to your pipes and then can cost a lot of money to get fixed. Take precautions and use the Roebic Foaming Root Killer to clear roots from clogged drains.
- For severe recurring root problems
- Clears roots from pipes and stops new growth
- Will not harm surrounding trees
- Safe for all types of plumbing
- No Copper Sulfate
- Once a year treatment
- Easy to use - Pour in Toilet and Flush
The chrome plated basket holds six aluminum cans for fast smashing action. Crushed up cans then eject out into your recycling container. This heavy duty can crusher is easy to mount and easy to operate.
- Use to recycle aluminum beverage cans
- Heavy duty steel construction
- High impact, ABS plastic handle with 15" long arm provides easy leverage for smashing
- Smashed cans drop out of the bottom for easy storage
- Chrome plated basket holds up to six 12 oz cans
Be prepared for the power outages that can come at anytime, wth the GSM Outdoors Cyclops Rechargeable 10 Watt LED Spotlight.
- Dual recharge, either AC/DC charger or 12V DC car plug adapter
- Dual source illumination, 850 lumens on high beam, 280 lumens on low beam
- Burn Time: 1 hour on High, 3 hours on Low
- Beam Distance: 405 Meters
- Tactical Power Button
- Powered by 4V rechargeable sealed lead acid battery
K-77 Root Killer can be used as needed to kill troublesome roots, thereby restoring proper working order to the system. This product works without harming surrounding trees, ground cover, or the natural bacterial content of the septic tank or cesspool. However, if your system has no flow at all, then you should first have the system mechanically cleaned out before treating with K-77 Root Killer. The reason for this is if K-77 Root Killer cannot get to the roots, it cannot kill them. K-77 Root Killer should clear your system of roots in anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. The time it takes depends on the severity of your root problem, and where in the system the root problem is occurring. If you do need to have the system rooted out, wait 3 to 4 weeks after this is done before applying the K-77 Root Killer.
- Keeps lines free from clogging tree and shrub roots
- Roots seek out small openings in pipe lines in search of water
- Once penetrated, rapid growth causes blockage
- Fast and easy to use
- 2 Pounds
Springfield Wireless Thermometer with I/O Humidity and Clock - 3 line display shows indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity. Programmable temperature alert. Transmits up to 100 .Learn More
The Constellation Aries Series combines a low profile design and essential features into striking, user-friendly lights. These flashlights use standard AA and AAA batteries and feature a high-quality Cree XR-E Bulb. Keep one safely nearby in your nightstand or glove box as it will be your closest ally in the low visibility, emergency situations.
- Simple, Bright Light
- Gun Metal Grey
- CREE XR-E LED (45 Lumens of High Quality Reliable Light)
- Forward Click Switch for Convenient Momentary-On Function
- Smooth Reflector Provides Longer Bean Throw
- Luminescent Tailcap for Easy Location of On/Off Switch
- Aluminum Alloy Body is Lightweight and Highly Durable
- Electronic Current Regulation Ensures Consistent Brightness Output
Battery Type: 1 - AA
- Length - 4.3 Inches
- Width - 1 Inch
- Weight 2.1 Ounces