We offer a large selection of household products such as garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper and house cleaning products.
Spray: Pre-Mixed Cleaning Solution Dissolves Tough, Greasy Stains and Sticky Dirt. Clean: Wetjet Powers Through and Cleans Dirty Floors. Scrub: Tough Spot Scrubbing Strip Removes Even Greasy Dirt and Dried-On Gunk. Trap: Absorbent Multi-Layered Cleaning Pad Pulls and Locks Dirt and Dirty Water Forever So You Don't Push It Around Like With A Mop and Bucket. When Finished Cleaning Just Throw The Dirt Away.Learn More
Original formula CLR Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover uses a powerful, EPA-approved formula to blast through calcium, lime, and rust on a variety of surfaces, without rubbing or scrubbing.
- Patented formula quickly and easily dissolves calcium deposits, lime scale, and surface rust
- Safe and effective on glass, tile, brick, stucco, fiberglass, porcelain, chrome, and stainless steel
- Use on tubs, toilets, sinks, shower heads, and other bathroom and kitchen fixtures
- Great for appliances, including coffee pots, humidifiers, dishwashers, and washing machines
- Non-abrasive formula is septic safe and uses no phosphates, ammonia, or bleach
Safe, fast-acting CLR Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover quickly zaps calcium deposits, lime scale, and rust, leaving surfaces clean as new.Learn More
- 3" long firm, flexible split tip polymer fibers.
- 1" thick steel handle and 5" grip with hanger tip.
- Super tough polymer brace won’t rust or bend.
- Polymer block for durability and hygiene.
- Designed to fit the Apple iPhone 4S and iPhone 4
- High strength, shatterproof Lexan polycarbonate case construction with positive diamond grip
- Innovative 1 piece flex-hinge case design allows for easy & secure iPhone installation
- Connect Case comes with removable black clip for slimline functionality
- Connect Clip is molded of high strength shatterproof Lexan Polycarbonate
- Comes with a convenient S-Biner carry clip, a custom sized anti-fingerprint clear screen protector, a microfiber cleaning cloth, and screen protector installation card
- Dockable in most devices without removing your iPhone from the case
- Connect case body includes clip & accessory port for easy compatibility
- Mossy oak color shown in video.
AcuRite Emergency Weather Alert NOAA Radio / Flashlight with Hand Crank
Weather the day with confidence with your own up-to-date weather information and national weather alerts - right in the palm of your hand. Tune in to emergency alerts, storm alerts, tornadoes, floods, disasters, amber alerts and public announcements with the AcuRite Emergency Weather Alert NOAA Radio with LED Flashlight.
This handy radio / flashlight combination is digitally tuned to NOAA Weather Radio (NWR), providing continuous weather information including warnings, watches, forecasts and all hazards 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sounds a loud alert siren when emergency conditions occur. Specific Area Message Encoding (S.A.M.E.) ensures you will only receive advisories, watches and warnings that are intended for your specific location. Warnings relevant to your local area scroll across the backlit LCD display and color-coded LED's indicate alert type. Hand crank provides emergency power by recharging the batteries. Setup is simple.
Power on the radio and you are ready to receive emergency alerts - there are no subscription fees or other costs.Learn More
American Farmer: The Heart of Our Country is an award winning book by Paul Mobley, Katrina Fried, Willard Scott and Michael Martin Murphey. It has been awarded the Wrangler Western Heritage, IPPY, and ROSE Award. This book was published in 2008 by Welcome Books and illustrates pictures taken by Paul Mobley of 300 farmers from 35 states. It discusses the farmers' generosity, hardships they face and the general lifestyle of a farmer in America.
- Photographs by Paul Mobley
- Text by Katrina Fried
- Preface by Willard Scott
- Introduction by Michael Martin Murphey
- Afterward by Paul Mobely
- Published by Welcome Books
- 272 pages, 10 1/4" x 13"
- Over 150 color photographs
About the Book:
When photographer Paul Mobley set out to capture the soul of our country's farm communities, he encountered an enduring rural culture that remains rooted in the principles of tradition, family, integrity and hard work. Traveling across the country from Tennessee to Montana, Mobley and his camera were welcomed time and again into the homes of over two hundred farm families, who graciously shared their personal histories and private thoughts, along with the fruits of their labor. Visit after visit, Mobley came to know the independent farmer's spirit from both behind the lens and across the dinner table.
The result is the first portrait collection of modern American farmers ever published to reach so deeply and gracefully into its subject. Images are accompanied by short and revealing first person narratives, told in the farmers' own words, that offer an intimate look inside the hardships and joys of a quickly disappearing way of life—one that once defined our national identity and now struggles to remain vital. From Walter Jackson, a 104-year-old Florida citrus farmer; to Patsy Fribley, a stockyard dealer from Montana; to Aaron Bell, a young 9th generation organic dairy farmer in Maine, Mobley's exquisite photographs reveal the true face of American farming and remind us what it means to live with simplicity, contentment, and decency in a world that so often forgets.
States included: Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming.Learn More
- Adhesive Pre-Gelled Electrode
- 1.75" x 1.75"
From the experts, the new bible in home preserving.
Ball Home Canning Products are the gold standard in home preserving supplies, the trademark jars on display in stores every summer from coast to coast. Now the experts at Ball have written a book destined to become the "bible" of home preserving.
As nutrition and food quality has become more important, home canning and preserving has increased in popularity for the benefits it offers:
- Cooks gain control of the ingredients, including organic fruits and vegetables
- Preserving foods at their freshest point locks in nutrition
- The final product is free of chemical additives and preservatives
- Store-bought brands cannot match the wonderful flavor of homemade
- Only a few hours are needed to put up a batch of jam or relish
- Home preserves make a great personal gift any time of year
These 400 innovative and enticing recipes include everything from salsas and savory sauces to pickling, chutneys, relishes and of course, jams, jellies, and fruit spreads, such as:
- Mango-Raspberry Jam, Damson Plum Jam
- Crab Apple Jelly, Green Pepper Jelly
- Spiced Red Cabbage, Pickled Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread, Tomatillo Salsa
- Brandied Apple Rings, Apricot-Date Chutney
The book includes comprehensive directions on safe canning and preserving methods plus lists of required equipment and utensils. Specific instructions for first-timers and handy tips for the experienced make the Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving a valuable addition to any kitchen library.Learn More