We offer a large selection of household products such as garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper and house cleaning products.
For the long haul. Our big 2-qt. vacuum bottle keeps an entire crew`s coffee hot a full 24 hours. Stainless-steel construction, hammertone finish and heavy-duty handle build in toughness to keep `em going through the burliest of days.
- Volume: 2 quarts
- Vacuum insulation. Keeps hot 24 hours/cold up to 32 hours.
- Protective double-wall construction. Takes a beating and still performs.
- Insulated lid. Doubles as an 8-oz. drinking cup.
- Leak-proof stopper. Locks it in. Turns + pours from front/back.
- Stainless steel. Built tough. No liners/coatings.
- Rustproof finish. Withstands weather and wear.
- Lifetime warranty.
The Constellation Scorpius Series is tuned to provide the perfect balance of power, size, and burn time. These torches are no longer the average length of a human hand and have excellent power to size ratios, making them ideal everyday carry lights. Models SC-Z1, SC-B3, and SC-X1 are powered by Cree XP-G LED's and feature a quick switch that can cycle between several brightness levels to provide the right amount of light to suit your job.
- Small in Size, Big on Power
- CREE XP-G LED (180 Lumens of Super-Bright Light)
- Quick Switch for Selection of 4 Output Modes and Strobe
- Smooth Reflector Provides Longer Beam Throw
- Luminescent Tailcap for Easy Location of On/Off Switch
- Aluminum Alloy Body is Lightweight and Highly Durable
- Electronic Current Regulation Ensures Consistent Brightness Output
Battery Type: 3 - AAA
- Length - 4.6 Inches
- Width - 1.3 Inches
- Weight - 3.4 Ounces
- The new Drive commode liner is a single use medical device to be positioned over a commode
- The liner is equipped with a super-absorbent pad which turns bodily waste (up to 17 oz) into a gel within seconds
- The liner is easy to use, convenient and safe
- Prevents the soiling/contamination of commode pails and reduces unpleasant odors
- Safe and secure collection, transport and disposal of contaminated bodily fluids
- Eliminates odors
- Avoid spills and splashes
- Time and money saving: No hand washing
- Provides comfort and dignity to the patient and their family