We offer a large selection of household products such as garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper and house cleaning products.
Arrgh! Where be the buried treasure?
You don’t have to be a pirate to love finding buried treasure. Looking for coins, relics, gold, or jewelry is actually quite fun. While you might not get the chance to be a swashbuckling privateer, you do have the luxury of using a metal detector, which makes the process of finding treasure much more relaxing and enjoyable. This metal detector is easy to use and incredibly versatile. It has two different operation modes, the first being All Metal. In All Metal mode, you can search for all kinds of metal in the ground with the automatic ground balance and high sensitivity. The other mode is Disc Operation, and in this mode you can see what kind of metal you are looking at, great for identifying a copper penny from a gold doubloon. The metal detector has a maximum depth penetration of 6.3". At this depth, under the All Metal mode, you will be able to find all the buried US quarters.
So grab the metal detector that Blackbeard would have given an arm for, and go find yourself some buried treasure!
- View Meter
- Audio - 1.2" speaker or earphone jack
- Sensitivity - Max Depth > 6.3" for all US quarter in all metal mode
- Motion Discrimination
- 170mm Waterproof Search Coil
- Power Supply: Two 9V batteries required
- Dismountable for Easy Carry
The Quarrow 36 LED Submersible Fishing Light shines a bright green light directly into the water. The green light starts a natural food-chain reaction by attracting a concentration of small microscopic animals called plankton. Bait fish such as shad and minnows are drawn to the light to feed on the plankton and larger game fish move in to feed on the bait fish.
- 36 Green LED's output 250 lumens
- Impact-resistant and water-proof
- 12V DC battery clips included
- 15A protection fuse (0.2" x 0.79")
- 15 foot cable (0.2" diameter)
- Water-tight rubber caps
- 8.75 inches high X 1.25 inches wide