Weighted vests have become popular tools to help lose weight, build endurance, gain muscle strength and improve cardiovascular conditioning more efficiently. Designed for optimum comfort, the Pure Fitness® Weighted Vest is perfect for adding resistance to your workout, whether it be for aerobics, sports conditioning, or training for military, fire-rescue or law enforcement.
Our 40lb. Weighted Vests features 43 sand-filled weights (.88 lbs/.4 kg each) that are easy to insert or remove, and conform to your body contours. Our 20lb. Weighted Vest features 16 sand filled weights (1.15lbs / .05kg each). Both vests are designed with fully adjustable closures to fit most adults, and features reflective trim for safer running or jogging at night.
Product Specs: • vest size: 15.75” x 11” x 4.3” (40cm x 27.9cm x 10.9cm) • weight capacity: 40 lbs. (18.14 kg)Learn More
- Large rubber suction cups (4.5" ) provide superior adhesion properties.
- Portable, quickly and easily installed on virtually any smooth surface without tools.
- No holes to drill.
- Provides assistance and added safety to the home or when traveling.
- For use on a shower wall, in the bath mounted on the tub, for use as a temporary towel bar, near a chair or stairwell for assistance when standing or climbing stairs.
- Telescoping bar for one or two handed use.
- Available in one fixed length and three telescoping lengths.
- Stainless steel release and locking levers make installing and removing the suction cup grab bars easy.
- Warranty: 3 years on the grab bar, 1 year on the suction cups.
- Converts heavy duty walker into wheeled walker.
- Adds 4" to height of walker.
- Allows for 8 height adjustments.
- Dual, rubber wheels allows walker to roll easily and smoothly over irregular surfaces.
- Comes with rear glide caps, (item #10107) and glide covers (item #10107C) allowing use on all surfaces.
- For use with item # 10220-2 and 10223-2.
- Includes 1 Pair Tall Bariatric Walker Wheels and 1 Pair Extension Legs
- 500 lb. Weight Capacity
- Universal spacing sleeves that can be added or removed to accommodate a secure fit with Sentra EC 20", Sentra HD 20
- Forward Stabilizers
- Four way OLED display.
- Portable, non invasive, spot-check of oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate of adult and pediatric patient at home and in clinical settings.
- Not for continuous monitoring.
- Prescription required.
- Rubber boot included.Uses AAA batteries.
- 2 year limited warranty
- Platform Attachment for Glider Walker
- Size: Pediatric