- Sling Points: 4
- Optional Chain / Strap Not Required
- Design: Solid
- Material: Polyester
- Size: Medium
- Dimensions: 49" x 37"
- Cradle Points: 4 or 6
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Adjustable 18" to 24"
- Color: Black
- Rear Glide Push down brakes.
- Sturdy 1" diameter anodized, extruded, aluminum construction.
- Comes with flip up seat with built in carry handle.
- Allows individual to be seated or use as traditional walker by raising seat to step inside the frame.
- Easily folds with dual lever side paddle release.
- Soft, flexible backrest provides comfort and security while seated.
- 5" fixed front wheels.
- U.S. Patent No. 6,729,342
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Molded General Use Wheelchair Cushion by Drive Medical offers a unique construction of high resilient molded foam to provide optimum stabilization, positioning, pressure reduction and seating posture.
- This cushion is designed for clients who are at a low risk for skin breakdown.
- The stretch, polyester, knit cover is removable and washable, as well as flame retardant.
The Pure Fitness® Inversion Therapy Table delivers all the benefits of inversion therapy while maintaining a smaller profile than other tables - excellent for small spaces with limited storage. This easy to use inversion table features curved handles for varied grip positions and a three position bench with adjustable leg height.
The contoured bench is padded with high density foam and upholstered with durable, washable vinyl for added comfort. Great for stretching, posture, relief of back pressure and increased blood circulation, this compact, yet sturdy table folds easy for storage.
- Unit size: 48” x 24.8” x 50.4” (122cm x 63cm x 128cm)
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs. (113.4 kg)
- Steel color: Charcoal
- Comes standard with folding basket, tray and pouch; basket conveniently folds for easy storage
- Folding basket and trombone-style folding frame allow for shipping in ultra compact carton; ships in folded/closed position
- Frame folds/opens in two directions
- Frame unfolds with a pivot hinge that locks frame into open position, preventing Rollator from closing
- Rear of Rollator opens into place by sliding trombone style frame at rear wheel; click of “push pin” indicates rear wheel is in locked position; self-threading lock knob provided for added safety
- Handle height easily adjusts from 31” to 38” with a self-threading knob
- Lightweight , solid 8” casters for indoor or outdoor use
- Loop locks operate easily and ensure safety
- Chrome-plated steel frame
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Half rail was designed to comply as part of the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment.
- Tool free width adjustment allows the rail to be adjusted in 2" increments from 36" to 42".
- Attractive brown vein finish.
- Constructed of 1" steel.Fits most beds with steel frame.
- Ideal for protection when bed is elevated.
- Not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surfaces.
- Easy to install.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal.
- Dual isolated channels.Intensity control is adjustable to 80 mA, 500 ohm load.
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 0.5-150 Hz.Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds.
- Wave form: Asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse.
- Modulation selector offers 5 modes of wave delivery, Normal, Burst and 3 Modulation modes.
- Metal belt clip.
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Comes with 12105KDR-1 Bath Bench, 13084-1 Suction Cup Grab Bar and 12037 Handheld Shower Spray.
- Ideal for reducing the risk of accidents in the bathroom.
- Can be used for individuals suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis and post surgical procedures.
- Essential for post operative knee or hip surgery.
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity