- Horizontal design provides an improved ergonomic fit on belt.
- New and improved lead wire connector will not disengage from TENS unit.
- Easy and convenient "Flip Down" control panel and battery cover reduces cover loss or damage.
- Dual isolated channels.
- Adjustable 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load.
- Pulse frequency adjustable 2-150 Hz.
- Pulse width is adjustable from 60-250 micro-seconds.
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse.
- Modulation selector offers wave delivery in Normal, Burst or Modulation modes.
- Plastic belt clip.
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires with deluxe connector, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- A unique construction of High Resilient (HR) molded foam provides optimum stabilization, position, pressure reduction and seating posture.
- Designed for clients who are at low risk for skin breakdown.
- Stretch polyester knit cover is removable, washable and flame retardant.
- Cover has a "Non-Slip" bottom for comfort and safety.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on cover and cushion.
- Compare to Jay Basic 309